Nine (ナイン, Nain) is a Forge Disc released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-66 Booster Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28th, 2016. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Starter Pack Luinor L2 Nine Spiral.
Nine is a Forge Disc that features nine downward sloping blades that are meant to create Down Force in Left-Spin and Upper Force in Right-Spin, akin to the blades of Boost, albeit reversed. However, the small size of the blades makes any generated Down/Upper Force negligible. Furthermore, the downward sloping nature of the blades increases the risk of floor scrapes and the Forge Disc has an only average weight, so its KO Resistance and Attack potential lag behind those of Forge Discs such as Heavy, Gravity, 2, 4, 5 and 7.
As such, Nine is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (blue painted)
- B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Fl - 04: Blaze Ragnaruk Nine Liner
- B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Red Dragon Ver.) (red painted)
- B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Gold Dragon Ver.) (gold painted)
- B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Black Dragon Ver.) (black painted)