Sting (スティング, Sutingu) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-133 DX Starter Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan on March 16th, 2019.
Sting is a wide four-sided Forge Disc, with an outer plastic piece somewhat reminiscent of the Cross Frame. The outer plastic piece is spring-loaded, allowing the plastic piece to move independently of the Disc when hit.
Sting is a rather good all-around Disc, able to be used for Attack, Defense, or Stamina combinations. The bound gimmick does not come into play very much, but the heavy weight and outwards weight distribution makes it fantastic for any type of combo.
Sting is a rather heavy disc for its time, working well in many different functions. Should you not have Blitz, it is still very good for Attack, however, it can excel in any Gatinko Layer System combination. However, the weight of current Discs far outclass Sting, and other heavier discs with better weight distribution now do the job better.
Therefore, Sting is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-133 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan
- B-136 Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set - Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan
- B-153 Gatinko Customize Set - Erase Fafnir Sting Trick Ten
- B-156 Random Booster Vol. 18 - 02: Dragoon Victory Sting Evolution
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Flame Dragon Ver.)
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Bronze Ver.)
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Silver Ver.)
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Gold Ver.)
- B-00 Sting (Gold Turbo Ver.) (Beyblade Burst Gold Turbo Get Campaign)
- B-00 Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2020 V Set - Dragoon Victory Sting Evolution
- The Gold Turbo Ver. Sting Disc was obtainable by purchasing up to 2000円 in Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst products from certain stores in Japan.