Triple (トリプル, Toripuru) is a Forge Disc released by Takara Tomy and Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the Dual Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-46 Booster Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme on June 18th, 2016. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Wyvron W2 & Odax O2 Dual Pack.
Triple is a three-sided Forge Disc, which is circular, with a triangle stacked atop it creating knob protrusions. It has use in Attack, especially on three sided layers like Valkyrie since it focuses some weight around those three main protrusions, but it is not as useful as a Forge Disc like Gravity, as it is too light to be really effective in Attack, and too imbalanced to use in other Combinations.
Use in Attack Combinations
While Triple was once a decent Disc for Valkyrie Combinations, it has since been heavily outclassed by Core Discs and Disc Frames.
As such, Triple is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-46 Obelisk Odin Triple Xtreme
- B-61 Random Booster Vol. 4 Quad Quetzalcoatl.J.P - 06: Holy Horusood Triple Orbit
- B-64 Beyblade Super Custom Set Heavy Ver. - Victory Valkyrie Triple Unite
- B-95 Random Booster Vol. 8 Shelter Regulus.5S.Tw - 04: Blaze Ragnaruk Triple Revolve
- B-00 Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Bloody Red Ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)
- B-00 Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Mirage Clear Ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)
- C0599 Wyvron W2 & Odax O2 Dual Pack - Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- C2281 Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- C3401 Apex Attack Pack - Odax O2 Triple Xtreme
- E1062 Diomedes D2 Triple Accel
- E7621 Vortex Climb Battle Set - Golden Judgement Dragon D5 Triple Bullet I-H