So far it's shown that Fumiya's personality is sort of like Suoh's in a way. Normally he's aloof, taunting, flashy and dramatic of his own power; while the other side of him speaks in quite an aggressive and stern tone to even his sister when he gets emotional. He's somewhat over-confident in battle and outside of battle too and also quite standoffish towards the Victories.
- Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen: Fumiya's primary Beyblade in Beyblade Burst GT.
- Ratchet Drain: When a right-spinning opponent attack the Ratchet Disc, the disc stops and Fafnir absorbs the attack.
- Wizard Blow: When Fafnir lands on the rim of its Rise Performance Tip, it gets a speed boost, allowing it to deal more damage. This is similar to Shu Kurenai's Counter Break.
- Wizard Spin: Like Geist Spin, Wizard Fafnir spin steals, then uses its spin speed to create a miniature hurricane.
- Ratchet Through: Wizard Fafnir's Ratchet Disc spins on contact with a left-spinning bey, blocking the attack and leaving Fafnir unharmed.
|Beyblade Burst GT|
|Drum Koryu||03||Win (1-0)|
|Amane Kusaba||03||Win (1-0)|
|Drum Koryu||05-06||Lose (1-2)|
|Unnamed Blader||09||Win (2-0)|
|Unnamed Blader||10||Win (2-0)|
|Lodin Haijima||12||Lose (1-3)|
- Episode 03 - Seer-iously!? Wizard Fafnir!
- Episode 05 - Dragon Vs. Fafnir!
- Episode 06 - Explosive Speed! Grand Beat!
- Episode 08 - The Exciting Bey Carnival!
- Episode 09 - All-In! Judgement Joker!
- Episode 10 - It's a Gatinko Battle in The Best Four!
- Episode 11 - Serious Vs. Tricks!
- Episode 12 - Heavy Steel! Zwei Longinus!
- Episode 13 - I've Got This! Go, Shoot!
Amane is Fumiya's rival and because he's a member of the Victories, they're also distant to each other.
Ichika is Fumiya's sister. So far in the series, Ichika doesn't believe in all about winning as opposed to Fumiya, straining their relationship.
- According to the manga, Fumiya was inspired by Free De La Hoya's Fafnir bey and, after obtaining his own Fafnir, personalized it to his own style.
- Fumiya is the first character introduced in GT who is left-handed.