Thunder or Infinity (インフィニティ, Infiniti) is a Fusion Wheel released by Takara Tomy as part of the Hybrid Wheel System. It debuted in Japan with the Infinity Libra GB145S Beypoint Card prize, and in western countries with the release of the BB-18 Legend Starter Pack Thunder Libra DF145BS.
Thunder is meant to be a Fusion Wheel version of the Metal System Libra Wheel. It features a similar round design, with small indents to form the shape of scales. Its usage however is limited; in Defense Type combos, it is outclassed by thicker Fusion Wheels with the same shape, such as Twisted, and heavier Fusion Wheels such as Duo. Due to its round shape, Thunder has no Attack potential whatsoever, and even its Metal System predecessor Libra, is more useful for Stamina Type combinations.
Thunder is heavily outclassed by other Fusion Wheels for its few uses.
As such, Thunder is recommended for collection purposes only.
- Infinity Libra GB145S (Bey Ta 1 Exclusive)
- BB-18 Legend Thunder Libra DF145BS
- BB-18A Legend Super Vortex Battle Set - Thunder Libra DF145BS (Sonic Series)
- B-115 Solid Iron Showdown 2-Pack - Thunder Leone GB145BS
- B-123 Starbooster Attack 2-Pack - Thunder Lacerta WA130ES
- The prototype of the BB-18 Legend release had a completely painted Thunder Fusion Wheel, similar to the Japanese release of Infinity Libra GB145S.