- This article is about the Diabolos Gatinko Chip that was released with Master Diabolos Generate. For the Diabolos Gatinko Chip that was released before Master Diabolos Generate, see Gatinko Chip - Diabolos 1. For Hasbro's HyperSphere Chip, see GT Chip - Evo Devolos D5. For Hasbro's Pro Series Chip, see GT Chip - Evo Devolos.
Diabolos (ディアボロス, Diaborosu) is a Gatinko Chip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-155 Starter Master Diabolos Generate on December 26th, 2019.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's second Diabolos Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-155 Master Diabolos Generate
- B-155 Master Diabolos Generate (Gold Turbo Ver.)
- B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 - 04: Tact Diabolos 2Glaive Low Gen
- B-171 Superking Triple Booster Set - Naked Diabolos 11 Wave Goku
- B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - 07: Master Diabolos 0 Zephyr
- B-00 Master Diabolos Generate (Black Dragon Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- B-00 Master Diabolos Generate (Sky Dragon Ver.) (World Hobby Fair Exclusive)
- B-00 Diabolos 2 (Blue Dragon Ver.) (World Hobby Fair Exclusive)
- The Blue Dragon Ver. Diabolos 2 Gatinko Chip came from a World Hobby Fair Campaign in Japan. By battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Mugen/Mugen-L Drivers are used, you could have a chance at winning this special Gatinko Chip recolor.