- This article is about the Dragon Gatinko Chip that was released with Imperial Dragon Ignition'. For the Dragon Gatinko Chip that was released many times before Imperial Dragon Ignition', see Gatinko Chip - Dragon I. For Hasbro's HyperSphere Chip, see GT Chip - Evo Dragon D5. For Hasbro's Pro Series Chip, see GT Chip - Dragon.
Dragon (ドラゴン, Doragon) is a Gatinko Chip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon Ignition' on November 16th, 2019.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's second Dragon Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-154 Imperial Dragon Ignition'
- B-154 Imperial Dragon Ignition' (Gold Turbo Ver.)
- B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 - 04: Ace Dragon Wheel Rise Gen
- B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 - 06: Imperial Dragon 7 Eternal
- B-00 Imperial Dragon Ignition' (Water Dragon Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- B-00 Dragon II (Red Dragon Ver.) (World Hobby Fair Exclusive)
- B-00 Imperial Dragon (Black Dragon Ver.)
- B-00 Master Dragon Ignition' (Gold Turbo Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- Since both this Gatinko Chip and the Dragon I Gatinko Chip have only been referred to as Dragon by Takara Tomy, they have each been given a Roman numeral in their name just to note the difference. The Roman numeral is not official.
- The Red Dragon Ver. Dragon II Gatinko Chip came from a World Hobby Fair Campaign in Japan. By battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Mugen/Mugen-L Drivers are used, you could have a chance at winning this special Gatinko Chip recolor.