Dragon (ドラゴン, Doragon) is a Gatinko Chip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon Ignition' on November 16th, 2019.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's second Dragon Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-154 Imperial Dragon Ignition'
- B-00 Imperial Dragon Ignition' (Water Dragon Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- B-00 Dragon II (Red Dragon Ver.) (World Hobby Fair Exclusive)
- B-00 Imperial Dragon (Black Dragon Ver.)
- B-00 Master Dragon Ignition' (Gold Turbo Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- Since both this Gatinko Chip and the Dragon I Gatinko Chip have only been referred to as Dragon by Takara Tomy, they have each been given a Roman numeral in their name just to note the difference. The Roman numeral is not official.
- The Red Dragon Ver. Dragon II Gatinko Chip came from a World Hobby Fair Campaign in Japan. By battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Mugen/Mugen-L Drivers are used, you could have a chance at winning this special Gatinko Chip recolor.