Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF or Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF (グラディエーターバハムディアSP230GF, Guradeieetaa Bahamudeia SP230GF) is a God Element Balance Type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series Beyblade: Shogun Steel. It is Kira Hayama's second Beyblade, replacing Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD. It was released as a Starter (BBG-27) on December 1, 2012 in Japan, and later in western countries as a Starter Pack (SS-27) in March 2014.
Shogun Face Bolt - Bahamoote
- Main article: Shogun Face Bolt - Bahamoote
The Shogun Face Bolt depicts "Bahamut" or "Bahamoot", a legendary creature from Arabian mythology. The Bahamut is traditionally portrayed as a sea monster (gigantic fish, whale or sea serpent), but is typically designed in modern media with a dragonic or demonic appearance. The design also resembles Behemoth, as Bahamoote is the evolution of Behemoth in the Shogun Steel manga.
As with all Shogun Face Bolts, the Hasbro release is cross-shaped rather than the round diamond shape of its Takara Tomy Stone Face counterpart.
Warrior Wheel - Bahamoote
- Main article: Warrior Wheel - Bahamoote
Bahamoote is a large, round Warrior Wheel that bears a resemblance to Gargoyle. The Bahamoote Warrior Wheel is the widest Warrior Wheel ever released, and features jagged protrusions and gaps throughout the design. The head of the Bahamut is at the top of the Warrior Wheel, with various protrusions representing its claws and wings.
Element Wheel - Gladiator
- Main article: Element Wheel - Gladiator
Gladiator is a symmetrical Element Wheel with four half-length swords circling its design. The overall shape created is four-sided, with rather abrupt edges. As its name suggests, the swords are likely based on those wielded by Roman gladiators. The Kanji "神", Japanese for "God", is on the underside of the Element Wheel.
Spin Track - Spike 230
- Main article: Spin Track - Spike 230
Spike 230 (SP230) is the third Spin Track of the 230 height, and resembles Elevator 230 (E230) and Boost Disk 145 (BD145), with a wide fixed disk that has four downward facing spike protrusions. These spikes are intended for Attack, although they provide little in terms of performance. The wide disk is designed to prevent KOs by forcing the Beyblade upright and acting as brakes by creating a second contact point with the stadium floor.
Performance Tip - Giga Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Giga Flat
Giga Flat is the tallest and widest Flat Performance Tip available, succeeding Extreme Flat (XF) and Wide Flat (WF). The wide surface area gives Giga Flat very high speeds, and is incredibly aggressive, with movement similar to Right Rubber Flat (R2F). However, due to the lack of rubber, Giga Flat has poor Stamina and is difficult to control.
- Gladiator Bahamoote SP230GF - Hasbro version, black Shogun Face Bolt, orange painted Warrior Wheel, blue Element Wheel
- Gladiator Bahamoote is one of two God Element Beyblades, the other being Samurai Pegasus W105R2F.
- In the manga, Gladiator Bahamoote is the direct evolution of its predecessor, Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD. This is not the case in the anime, where they are considered separate entities.
- Although the Bahamut was originally depicted as a large fish, franchises such as Beyblade have depicted it as a dragon.
- Beyblade.co.jp Zero-G index
- WBO Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF thread
- Beywiki Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF article stub