Superking Chip - Ragnaruk
Main article: Superking Chip - Ragnaruk
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Ragnaruk Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Glide
Main article: Ring - Glide
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Glide Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Chassis - 1S
Main article: Chassis - 1S
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 1S Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Wheel
Main article: Forge Disc - Wheel
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Wheel Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Revolve
Main article: Performance Tip - Revolve
Revolve features a sharp tip of a small diameter surrounded by a free spinning ring, akin to the Around Sharp Performance Tip from the Metal Fight Saga. The sharp tip of Revolve provides low friction with the stadium floor, resulting in high Stamina and Burst Defense properties. While the small diameter of the sharp tip may imply easy Destabilization, the wide diameter of the free spinning ring helps maintain Stability. The wide diameter of the ring also provides Revolve high Precession time which is useful against Opposite-Spin and Mobile Stamina Combinations. Furthermore, when launched at an angle, the free spinning ring of Revolve makes more contact with the stadium floor resulting in decent Knock-Out Resistance, however said Knock-Out Resistance still lags behind that of Orbit and Atomic due to the lower surface area and some Beyblades that are off center are easier to Burst.
In the current metagame, Revolve is best suited for Pure Stamina Combinations due to the release of Atomic. However, Revolve's spring lock is stronger than that of Atomic and Orbit's, allowing it to be a safer choice for Layers with weak teeth such as Deep Chaos.
Due to considerable manufacturing variations, Bladers must be careful when using this Tip. Some variations of Revolve do not spin freely as they should, and the disc becomes very stiff to tilt. Others have the disc pop out after significant usage. For competitive use, the most free spinning one is ideal. The chances of obtaining one, however, are random.
- Like its predecessors Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve, Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel, and Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge, Glide Ragnaruk's name is based on the words "Glide", the ability to move in a smooth continuous motion with little to no noise; and Ragnarök, a series of future events in Norse mythology that culminated in the cataclysmic destruction of the world, as well as the deaths of both mankind and the gods.
- As two versions are wielded by the Kiyama brothers, both Glide Ragnaruk beys are inverse variations as Rantaro's Glide Ragnaruk has a clear Ragnaruk Superking Chip and an orange Glide Ring, while Ranjiro's has an orange Ragnaruk Superking Chip and a clear Glide Ring. Ranjiro's Glide Ragnaruk can be made by combining the Glide Ring from Glide Hyperion 7Bump Survive 1D and the Ragnaruk Superking Chip from the Curse Ragnaruk 0 Accel' 1S.
- Glide Ragnaruk's avatar is an upgrade of Crash Ragnaruk's with alterations and two variations:
- The avatar has more armor,
- It has four armored wings and structured without the fingers interior,
- The arms have gauntlets with a razor edge,
- The shins and feet are encased in silver armor with flame markings
- A segmented trail of armor along the upper portion of the tail,
- A red line on each bicep region,
- The shoulder pauldrons are more triangular,
- an armored head,
- And a belt with a gem signifying the Bey's Superking Chip's Core.
- Rantaro's Glide Ragnaruk has orange armor with burnt-orange gauntlets and belt buckle, the thorax section yellow, orange nails on its digitigrade feet, the eye on each pauldron blue and its gem cyan, and Ranjiro's has yellow armor with silver gauntlets and belt buckle, the thorax section orange, silver nails on its digitigrade feet, the eye on each pauldron orange and a dark-blue gem.