- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Glide Roktavor R6 Wheel Revolving-SPM.
Glide Ragnaruk Wheel Revolve 1S (グライドラグナルク・ホイール・リボルブ・1S, Guraido Ragunaruku Hoīru Riboribu 1S) is a Stamina Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on March 28th, 2020 for 1397円. It is the evolution of Rantaro's Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel and Ranjiro's Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge. A third was utilized by Ranzo Kiyama until it evolves into Cyclone Ragnaruk Giga Never-6.
Superking Chip - Ragnaruk
- Main article: Superking Chip - Ragnaruk
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Ragnaruk Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Glide
- Main article: Ring - Glide (Takara Tomy)
Takara Tomy's Glide is a right-spin Stamina Type Ring that features three big colored wings and three small and clear wings, akin to a three-sided version of its predecessor Crash Ragnaruk. As part of the Superking Layer System, Glide is compatible with any right-spin or dual-spin Superking Chip and Chassis.
The three-sided shape comes with its benefits and mishaps. On one hand, the three-sided shape makes the contact points smaller so that each one of them is weaker, but it also means that there are more gaps, which means that a combo with Glide will experience more recoil in battle. Furthermore, Glide keeps the same "Stamina Wings" gimmick from its predecessors Blaze Ragnaruk and Crash Ragnaruk. The intended purpose of this gimmick is to parry incoming attacks with the pivoting clear wings, but the effect is negligible at best. Another drawback of Glide is that it has a thin underside that holds itself and the Superking Chip that's attached very close to the Chassis, poorly exposing the teeth on the Chassis, granting below average Burst Resistance. However, the Burst risk can be mitigated by using a Double Chassis. Due to the relatively round shape with semi-aggressive contact points, Glide performs well in Defense/Stamina and Attack/Stamina Combinations.
Chassis - 1S
- Main article: Chassis - 1S
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 1S Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Wheel
- Main article: Forge Disc - Wheel (Takara Tomy)
Wheel is a symmetrical, circular Forge Disc and is one of the heaviest Discs, with an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. It has four gaps intended to increase Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) and consequently its Stamina potential. The circular perimeter of the design also increases Life-After-Death (LAD). The round design of Wheel leads to the highest Stamina and Life-After-Death of any Forge Disc, outclassing the likes of Outer and Core Disc/Disc Frame combinations. Its heavy weight also grants it high Attack and Defense potential.
Performance Tip - Revolve
- Main article: Performance Tip - Revolve
Revolve features a sharp tip of a small diameter surrounded by a free spinning ring, akin to the Around Sharp Performance Tip from the Metal Fight Saga. The sharp tip of Revolve provides low friction with the stadium floor, resulting in high Stamina and Burst Defense properties. While the small diameter of the sharp tip may imply easy Destabilization, the wide diameter of the free spinning ring helps maintain Stability. The wide diameter of the ring also provides Revolve high Precession time which is useful against Opposite-Spin and Mobile Stamina Combinations. Furthermore, when launched at an angle, the free spinning ring of Revolve makes more contact with the stadium floor resulting in decent Knock-Out Resistance, however said Knock-Out Resistance still lags behind that of Orbit and Atomic due to the lower surface area and some Beyblades that are off center are easier to Burst.
In the current metagame, Revolve is best suited for Pure Stamina Combinations due to the release of Atomic. However, Revolve's spring lock is stronger than that of Atomic and Orbit's, allowing it to be a safer choice for Layers with weak teeth such as Deep Chaos.
Due to considerable manufacturing variations, Bladers must be careful when using this Tip. Some variations of Revolve do not spin freely as they should, and the disc becomes very stiff to tilt. Others have the disc pop out after significant usage. For competitive use, the most free spinning one is ideal. The chances of obtaining one, however, are random.
- Like its predecessors Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve, Blaze Ragnaruk 4Cross Flugel, and Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge, Glide Ragnaruk's name is based on the words "Glide", the ability to move in a smooth continuous motion with little to no noise; and Ragnarök, a series of future events in Norse mythology that culminated in the cataclysmic destruction of the world, as well as the deaths of both mankind and the gods.
- As two versions are wielded by the Kiyama brothers, both Glide Ragnaruk Beys are inverse variations of each other: Rantaro's Glide Ragnaruk has a clear Ragnaruk Superking Chip and an orange Glide Ring, while Ranjiro's has an orange Ragnaruk Superking Chip and a clear Glide Ring.
- Glide Ragnaruk's avatar is an upgrade of Crash Ragnaruk's with alterations and two variations:
- The avatar has more armor,
- It has four armored wings and structured without the fingers interior,
- The arms have gauntlets with a razor edge,
- The shins and feet are encased in silver armor with flame markings
- A segmented trail of armor along the upper portion of the tail,
- A red line on each bicep region,
- The shoulder pauldrons are more triangular,
- an armored head,
- And a belt with a gem signifying the Bey's Superking Chip's Core.
- Rantaro's Glide Ragnaruk has orange armor with burnt-orange gauntlets and belt buckle, the thorax section yellow, orange nails on its digitigrade feet, the eye on each pauldron blue and its gem cyan, and Ranjiro's has yellow armor with silver gauntlets and belt buckle, the thorax section orange, silver nails on its digitigrade feet, the eye on each pauldron orange and a dark-blue gem.
- This Beyblade reuses the Revolve Performance Tip from Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve.