Face Bolt: Capricorn
Main article: Face Bolt - Capricorn
The Face Bolt illustrates Capricorn, the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac. This Seagoat is depicted as having six horns.
Energy Ring: Capricorn
Main article: Energy Ring - Capricorn
The Capricorn Energy Ring is angular, representing two goat heads, tailed by long, banded horns, and another two small spikes separating each head from the other's horns. While not a particularly useful part, the angular design can allow for some added Smash Attack, and if one has no better Energy Rings, can be a decent choice for such customizations as long as it does not obscure the Fusion Wheel's contact points. The first release of Capricorn is a clear bright orange. Attack: 4 - Defense: 2 - Stamina: 1
Fusion Wheel: Grand
Main article: Fusion Wheel - Grand
Grand is thicker than Earth at the thickest point on its interconnected, smooth design. However, it is not as successful defensively, as it is 3.5 grams lighter than the second mold of Earth. On the Grand Fusion Wheel there are six "walls" and with every two walls there is a gap dividing them into three sections. In each section there is a wall with small textured indents; this creates some recoil, which is never a plus for a Defense-oriented Wheel. Because of this, it does have some Smash Attack, but it is mediocre and is completely outclassed by the multitude of other great Attack-based Wheels available, such as Flash, Variares, and Blitz. Attack: 1 - Defense: 4 - Stamina: 2
Spin Track: 145
Main article: Spin Track - 145
145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Spin Track available, until the 230 Spin Track was released with Flame Byxis 230WD. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. However, gimmick-paired Tracks such as BD145 have immensely outclassed their original bare variant, as have several taller gimmick Spin Tracks, against heavy, mid-height Attack customisations. Even in Stamina battles, 145 does not offer enough balance: Spin Tracks such as AD145 and WD145 provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.
Attack: 0 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 2
Performance Tip: D
Attack: 1 - Defense: 4 - Stamina: 2
Main article: Performance Tip - D
The Defense Performance Tip acts as a wider version of a Sharp Performance Tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Performance Tip will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Performance Tip. Until WD and its variants were released, D was the favored Stamina Performance Tip. D has superior balance to the Sharp series of Performance Tips, and as a result generally superior stamina in competitive play.
Attack: 1 - Defense: 4 - Stamina: 2
- Leone 145D
- Pegasis 145D
- Bull 105D - Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries
- Sagitarrio 145D - Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries
- Wind Wolf H145D - Random Booster Light Vol. 3
- Rock Aries 145D - Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set: Defense & Stamina
- Rock Capricorne T125D - Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo
- Rock Orso ED145D - Beyblade Deck Entry Set
- Counter Scorpio 145D - Beyblade Deck Set: Attack & Defense
- Vulcan Horuseus 145D
- Libra 100D - Beyblade Super Deck Set
- Grand Capricorn 145D - Team Excalibur Team Pack (Hasbro only)
- Forbidden Eonis 130D - Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter
- Divine Crown TR145D - Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter
Grand is a mediocre defensive Fusion Wheel, and therefore is outclassed by many other Fusion Wheels such as Duo and Death for low-recoil Defense, and for weight-based Defense, any basic Synchrom combo will do. The Capricorn Energy Ring is nothing special, and W145 as well as AD145 can easily be chosen over 145 for Stamina combos. The only reason to buy this Beyblade is for the D Performance Tip for its synergy with the 230 Spin Track, although D is obtainable through numerous other means.
- It is known as a Defense-Type in the anime and by Hasbro and Taraka Tomy, but in reality, it should be called a Balance-Type because since it has 6 total Attack, 10 total Defense, and 7 total Stamina, it's Defense stat is too close to it's Stamina and Attack stats to be called a Defense-Type.
- Although this Bey was only released in the Team Excalibur Pack in America by Hasbro, it can be made with other Bey's Parts:
- The Face Bolt is black and thus can be gotten from Vulcan Horuseus 145D. The Capricorn Face Bolt Sticker can be obtained through Storm Capricorn M145Q.
- The Energy Ring and its stickers can be obtained through Storm Capricorn M145Q.
- The Fusion Wheel can be obtained through either Grand Cetus Bey, but the stickers must be from Grand Cetus WD145RS.
- The Spin Track is black and thus the easiest way to obtain such a part is through Hasbro's Variares 145WB.
- Finally, the Performance Tip is also black, and the best way to get it would be from Divine Crown TR145D.