- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Glyph Dragon D5 Sting Charge III-H.
|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Grand Dragon Sting Charge Zan (グランドドラゴン・スティング・チャージ・斬, Gurando Doragon Sutingu Chāji Zan) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released as a DX Starter in Japan on March 16th, 2019 for 2700円. It is the Stamina variant of Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan and Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan, and later evolves into Imperial Dragon Ignition'.
Gatinko Chip - Dragon
- Main article: Gatinko Chip - Dragon I
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's first Dragon Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Weight - Zan
- Main article: Layer Weight - Zan
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Zan Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Grand
- Main article: Layer Base - Grand
Grand is a Stamina Type Layer Base that features two dragon heads that form the main points of contact with large wings, akin to a reversed Driger Slash. Like other Stamina Bases, Grand exposes less of a Gatinko Chip's teeth, slightly reducing the Chip's Burst resistance.
Despite the round shape, the size of the gaps between the wings and dragon heads creates sizable recoil, making Grand ill-suited for Stamina purposes. Furthermore, the wings themselves are hollow, reducing Outward-Weight-Distribution and subsequent Stamina potential. Finally, due to the nature of the Gatinko Layer System, much of the Grand Base's weight will not be concentrated at the edges of the Layer, but closer to the center due to the shape of Layer Weights, further reducing Stamina potential.
Forge Disc - Sting
- Main article: Forge Disc - Sting (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Sting Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Charge
- Main article: Performance Tip - Charge
In-depth information for the Charge Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Grand Dragon's name and avatar are based on the word "grand", a term used to describe an object's dimensions, and "dragon", a mythical monster with a reptilian appearance.
- The avatar is an amalgamation of Western Dragon and Eastern Dragon anatomy. The body is six-limbed: four legs and two wings like a Western Dragon; and has the head, nasal tendrils, mane and beard like an Eastern Dragon.
- With the Grand Layer Base, Dragon's aura color becomes a multitude of reddish-orange and yellow with an orange-shaded background, reminiscent of a typical Stamina Type Beyblade's aura color.