- This article is about the Hasbro version. For the Takara Tomy version, see Armor - 3.
3 is a Gravity Ring released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the QuadDrive System. It debuted in western countries with the release of the QuadDrive Starter Pack, Vanish Fafnir F7 Tapered-Q Xtend+-Q+Kick-3.
Hasbro's 3 is a Gravity Ring based on Takara Tomy's 3 Armor. As such it retains the same general shape as 3, with three main blades and small ridges between them. Unlike its Takara Tomy counterpart however, it is made of plastic instead of metal, and as such its weight has been reduced from about 13.2 grams to 1.5 grams. In theory, 3 has a three-sided weight distribution to work with three-sided Blades. In practice however, since all Gravity Rings are plastic instead of metal like Takara Tomy's Armors, they are all around the same weight and offer no differences in performance, with the main difference between them being only aesthetic. As any differences in the weight distribution of a Combination are negligible, it is difficult to suggest using a particular Gravity Ring over another. Furthermore, most QuadDrive System Layers are lightweight and thus outclassed by heavier Layers.
QuadDrive System Layers are heavily outclassed by releases from Takara Tomy in the Cho-Z Layer System and onward.As such, Hasbro's 3 is recommended for collection purposes only.
Given that all Gravity Rings are plastic, there is no reason to use or not use Hasbro's 3 over other Gravity Rings.As such, Hasbro's 3 is recommended for collection purposes only.
Hasbro's 3 is not legal in the WBO's Burst Classic Format.As such, Hasbro's 3 is recommended for collection purposes only.
- F3335 Galaxy Orbit Battle Set - Vanish Cobra C7 Giga-Q Xtend+-Q+A03-3
- F3963 Magma Roktavor R7 & Gilded Balderov B7 Dual Pack - Magma Roktavor R7 Fq-Q Xtend+-Q+Venture-3
- F3965 Cyclone Belfyre B7 & Berserk Balderov B7 Dual Pack - Cyclone Belfyre B7 Aquilon-Q Revolve-Q+Hunter-3
- F3966 Vanish Fafnir F7 Tapered-Q Xtend+-Q+Kick-3