|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy-2 (ギルティロンギヌス・カルマ・メタルデストロイ-2, Giruti Ronginusu Karuma Metaru Desutoroi-2) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on September 11th, 2021 for 1650円. It is the evolution of Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A.
DB Core - Longinus
- Main article: DB Core - Longinus
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Longinus DB Core will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Blade - Guilty
- Main article: Blade - Guilty
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Guilty Blade will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Armor - 2
- Main article: Armor - 2
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 2 Armor will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Karma
- Main article: Forge Disc - Karma
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Karma Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Metal Destroy
- Main article: Performance Tip - Metal Destroy
Metal Destroy features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Metal Destroy will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Metal Destroy apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Metal Destroy's plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy's gimmick works as intended.
While Metal Destroy has poor Stamina from the star shaped tip, the smooth perimeter and free-spinning nature of the plate also grants Metal Destroy high Life-After-Death which can allow Combinations to potentially Out-Spin their opponent if a Burst or Knock-Out has not been achieved.
Like other Metal Lock Performance Tips, Metal Destroy features a metal lock cap and a stronger spring lock, increasing the Performance Tip's Burst Resistance. However, due to the lock cap being made out of metal, a Layer's teeth might be damaged when this Performance Tip is used.
- Like its predecessors Lost Longinus Nine Spiral, Nightmare Longinus Destroy, Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt, Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu, and Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A, Guilty Longinus' name is based on the word "guilty", a term to describe a culpable of or responsible for a specified wrongdoing, and St. Longinus, the Roman soldier who pierced Jesus during his Crucifixion in Christian mythology.
- Guilty Longinus' avatar is similar to Rage Longinus' avatar with alterations:
- The entire body frame is now sleeker.
- The wings are now armored with five plating.
- A completely white head with four red eyes, violet crests with gold borders, and white extension on each cheek.
- Violet sections on the base of the neck behind the head, the jagged collar around the clavicle area, the hip region and upper leg, the sharp calves, the inner tail, and the two large, and the jagged extensions at the two lower wing plating.
- Gray upper arms and nails on each upper and lower claws.
- Gold sections on the wings, hip region and each knee pad.
- A flame-style tail stinger.
- Two violet orbs: one on the chest and the second on the tail stinger's base.
- Four silver blades with cerulean markings as part of the wings.
- Cyan flames on the back of each neck spine toward the spines running down the tail, lower mandible, inner neck, torso, each inner toe and inner claw, and the base of the tail stinger.
- And each thick forearm has two dragon heads.
- Guilty Longinus is the last of four Dynamite Battle System Beyblades to include an Evolution Gear add-on piece for Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture-2, the first being Vanish Fafnir Tapered Kick-3, the second being Savior Valkyrie Shot-7, and the third being Astral Spriggan Over Quattro-0.
- This Beyblade reuses the 2 Armor from Dynamite Belial Nexus Venture-2.