Hae-jin is a tall, muscular man. He has tanned skin, spiky dark gray hair, and red eyes. He has a one-sleeved black sweatshirt, red pants and red shoes with yellow overlays. He also wears dark-yellow armor with silver borders on his waist and left shoulder.
Although he's usually quiet, Hae-jin is friendly and quite gentle to his friends. He is also very supportive and kind to Aiger and Naru. This is shown when during his battle against Aiger in the semi-finals, he refused to let his trainers take him back to Korea, as he knew that if he do it, Aiger would be sad and disappointed as he was excited for their match. By the expressions he makes with his face, he isn't used to smiling or laughing but later he became able to do so, as he had so much fun with Aiger, Naru and the others.
Hae-jin is an archer and a Blader who comes from Korea. It's shown that he has much strength that during the eliminatories that he broke the Power Test Machine, being able to participate in the Lúinor Cup. He later met Aiger and Naru and quickly became friends with them, as he learns more about Beyblade and using his archery skills as his launching form.
- Endless Spin: Hercules retracts its shield to increase centrifugal force and uses its Eternal Performance Tip to reduce Stamina loss, allowing it to preserve Stamina and return serious damage.
- Archer Strike: Hercules uses its opponent's attacks to climb up the Beystadium, then comes back down using the stadium's slopes to gain speed and power to attack the opposing bey. This move is similar to Wakiya Murasaki's Shield Crash.
|Beyblade Burst Turbo|
|Aiger Akabane||09||Win (2-0)|
|Dhaula Giri||10||Win (2-0)|
|Aiger Akabane||12||Lose (1-2)|
|Ranjiro Kiyama & Phi (Battle Royale)||16||Lose (0-0-2)|
|Xavier Bogard||17||Lose (0-2)|
|Aiger Akabane, Fubuki Sumiye, Ranjiro Kiyama, Suoh Genji, Phi, Laban Vanot, Xavier Bogard & Kyle Hakim (Battle Royale)||20||Lose (0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-16)|
|Aiger Akabane & Fubuki Sumiye (with Laban Vanot)||21||Lose (0-4)|
|Aiger Akabane & Suoh Genji (Battle Royale)||22||Lose (0-0-3)|
As an archery star and world-class athlete, Hae-jin is constantly undergoing state-of-the-art training to enhance his already phenomenal vision and physical strength. His greatest abilities are his concentration and his literally immeasurable launch power. Hae-jin uses both to control battles by reading his opponents’ movements and launching in the perfect position to win.
Aiger is Hae-jin's motivation to keep up in Beyblade. He sees Aiger as a close friend and always support him during his battles. Later, he developed enough determination to face Aiger during the Lúinor Cup.
For a full gallery of Hae-jin Oh, see Hae-jin Oh/Gallery.
- Hae-jin has a fear of snakes (Ophidiophobia), as revealed in the tenth episode of Turbo.
- His overall appearance is similar to Xander.
- He is the first blader that comes from Korea.
- Hae-jin uses a blue Level Chip on Archer Hercules.
- Hae-jin's eye color changes into gold when using a special move, similar to King from Beyblade: Metal Fury.
- He is the only character other than Ranjiro Kiyama to participate in the Battleship Cruise who uses a Stamina Type.
- Hae-jin's zodiac is a Capricorn.