|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Evo Helios Blazebringer Outer Zoning+Z-SPM.
Helios Volcano Ou Zone'+Z (ヘリオスボルケーノ・王・ゾーンダッシュゼット, Heriosu Borukēno Ō Zōn Dasshu Zetto) is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released in Japan on November 14th, 2020 as a part of the Beyblade Limit Break DX Set for 7480円. It is the evolution of King Helios Zone 1B.
Superking Chip - Helios
- Main article: Superking Chip - Helios 2
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Helios II Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Volcano
- Main article: Ring - Volcano
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Volcano Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Ou
- Main article: Forge Disc - Ou
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Ou Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Zone'+Z
- Main article: Performance Tip - Zone'+Z
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Zone'+Z Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like the namesake of its predecessor King Helios Zone 1B, Helios Volcano's name is a combination of the word Helios, the Greek god of the sun, and son of the titan of light Hyperion, and "volcano", a mountain or hill with a crater or vent atop through which lava, rock fragments, hot vapor, and gas are erupted from the earth's crust.
- Helios Volcano's avatar is an upgrade of King Helios' with alterations:
- The helmet now sports a silver frame with a green gem and a blue zigzag stripe on each frame's side,
- the yellow neon lights running throughout his body have thickened and increased,
- the neon lights on the orange neck base now sport a flaming pattern,
- the red sun crest on the chest has been replaced with an eight-pronged silver crest with a teal gem and a red flame crest underneath,
- the pauldrons, vambraces and wing prongs now sport a flaming-style edge,
- the blue sides on the torso have switched to being abdominal armor,
- each of the ten wing prongs now have a red streak, and the energy wings each prong produces is now red-magenta shade,
- the red flames on Helios' shield now sports a different position, the sun crest's edges is now wider, the blades on the rim are reverse and wider, and the shield sports a curve at the top,
- and the energy blade produced by the sword is now wider, the prongs at the tip are repositioned downward diagonally with an additional set of prongs positioned diagonally upward above the hilt, and the hilt has an all azure color scheme.
- Both Helios Volcano and Hyperion Burn are the second Burst Beyblades where the model name comes after the avatar name, first being Spriggan Requiem.