- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Hollow Doomscizor D6 12 Xceed-SP.
Hollow Deathscyther 12Axe High Accel' 4A (ホロウデスサイザー・トウェルブ・アックス・ハイアクセルダッシュ・4A, Horō Desusaizā Touerubu Akkusu Hai Akuseru Dasshu 4A) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released in Japan on December 26th, 2020 for 1188円 as a prize Beyblade in Random Booster Vol. 23. In the Beyblade Burst Surge manga, it is the evolution of Killer Deathscyther 2Vortex Hunter.
Superking Chip - Deathscyther
- Main article: Superking Chip - Deathscyther
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Deathscyther Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Hollow
- Main article: Ring - Hollow (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Hollow Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Chassis - 4A
- Main article: Chassis - 4A
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 4A Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - 12
- Main article: Forge Disc - 12
12, like other even numbered Core Discs, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Each side features three protrusions with the center protrusion in each set featuring molding in the shape of a "12" and four holes in the center, akin to 6. While the aggressive design of the Disc may imply high Burst potential from Disc-to-Layer contact, due to the fact that most Burst Performance Tips are of the same height, such contact is rare. Furthermore, 12's design is so aggressive that there have been numerous cases of the Disc severely damaging Layers that collide with it. Finally, 12 is the lightest Disc at the time of writing, lighter than even Armed which severely hinders Attack, Defense and Stamina potential. While the light weight would create high Burst Resistance, the heavy weight of the SwitchStrike/God Layer System and the Cho-Z Layer System makes the use of lightweight Discs for Burst Resistance obsolete.
Disc Frame - Axe
- Main article: Disc Frame - Axe
Axe is a wide triangular Disc Frame akin to its predecessor Vortex. Like Vortex, Axe features wave-like details on each of its three sides. Compared to Vortex, it is thicker and wider, making it an overall superior version of Vortex. Axe is one of the thickest and heaviest Disc Frames available, with its wide shape providing high Attack potential when paired with Core Discs such as 7 and 00.
Performance Tip - High Accel'
- Main article: Performance Tip - High Accel'
Takara Tomy's High Accel’ is a High and Dash Driver variant of Accel, featuring a taller height than the standard Performance Tip, as well as increased Burst Resistance due to a stronger spring. High Accel' features a plastic flat tip with a small diameter, and sits at the standard height. The center of the Driver also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter A for easy differentiation from other Drivers. Due to the surface area, High Accel' will create an aggressive, and if launched at an angle, somewhat easily controllable movement pattern. In terms of speed, High Accel' is faster than Blow but is slower than Xtreme, capable of reaching and stalling on the Tornado Ridge. Due to the plastic construction, High Accel' is an excellent choice for both Mobile Stamina and Attack/Stamina Balance Combinations. Furthermore, the solid construction also ensures that High Accel' will not wear out like other Drivers such as Xtreme nor be damaged like Zephyr.
However, High Accel's plastic construction is also a weakness as Attack Combinations using High Accel' can lose their Banking Pattern somewhat easily, especially if the Combinations are unbalanced. Furthermore, the low friction means that High Accel' is liable to Self-Knock-Outs.
- Like its predecessors Dark Deathscyther Force Jaggy and Killer Deathscyther 2Vortex Hunter, Hollow Deathscyther's name is based on the word "hollow", a term to describe something that has empty space inside, and a portmanteau of the words "death", the end of life of a living organism, and scythe, a sickle-bladed pole used for cutting crops; it is also the weapon used by the Grim Reaper, a personified force for death.
- This variation of Deathscyther is the only Beyblade evolution to not be featured in the anime.
- This Beyblade reuses the 12 Disc from Winning Valkyrie 12 Volcanic.