- 1 Name Changes
- 2 Bit-Chip (BC): Cerberus
- 3 Attack Ring (AR): Triple Attacker
- 4 Weight Disk (WD): Ten Wide
- 5 Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Core)
- 6 Support Part (SP): Cross Attack
- 7 Blade Base (BB): Customize Bearing Base
- 8 Overall
- 9 Other Versions
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Trivia
Hasbro released this Beyblade under two different names:
- Howling Spirit
Bit-Chip (BC): Cerberus
The chip depicts Cerberus.
Attack Ring (AR): Triple Attacker
- Weight: 7 grams
The AR of Burning Kerberous is very unique in that each of its wings perform a different type of attack. The thickest wing performs Spike Attack, the next wing (clockwise) performs Upper Attack, and the wing counter-clockwise from the Spike Attack wing performs Force Smash. This AR can be used to differentiate between the different types of attack, but it is a jack of all trades and a master of none; it cannot be used in serious competitive play.
Weight Disk (WD): Ten Wide
- 14 grams
Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Core)
This is the prized part of Burning Kerberous. The Double Bearing Core contains two bearings (hence its name) and provides very good endurance. The tip is similar to the tip of Metal Change Base (Driger S); when the beyblade is shot at the center, the tip has very high endurance, and when the Beyblade is shot at an angle, the tip moves around in an attack pattern. The Beyblade also switches between attack and endurance during a battle. The bearing case can only hold one other shaft, Wolborg 2's shaft.
- AR: Scissor Attacker (Metal Dranzer)
- WD: Wide Survivor
- SG: Neo Left SG (Double Bearing Core)
- SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
- BB: Customize Bearing Base
This combination provides great endurance. The AR, WD, and SP work in unison to spin steal effectively, while the Double Bearing Core provides the endurance.
Support Part (SP): Cross Attack
- Weight: 2 grams
This SP is used for smash attack, but it is not very efficient, due to the shape of the projections. Other SP parts outclass it, like Fin Tector (Draciel V2).
Blade Base (BB): Customize Bearing Base
- Weight: 4 grams (10 grams with Double Bearing Core)
This Blade Base can only house the Double Bearing Core. Only the shaft of Burning Kerberous and the shaft of Wolborg 2 can fit into the Double Bearing Core. Therefore, there are only two ways the BB can be used. The blade base can be used with the Burning Kerberous shaft inside the bearing cases, which has great endurance, or it can be used with the Wolborg 2 shaft, which stays fixed when placed in the BB. The Wolborg 2 shaft, when fixed in place, is used for attack combinations.
The excellent Casings and Shaft, solid Blade Base, useful if common Weight Disk and interesting if not quite competitive Attack Ring make Burning Kerberous a must-have for any serious competitor. All Bladers should own at least one copy of this Beyblade.
- Original Version
- Black Version
Burning Kerberous - Original Version
Burning Kerberous - Black Version
- The Customize Engine Gear (Free Shaft Ver.) of Takara's Zeus has 2 bearings inside of it, similar to Kerberous's Double bearing core. Zeus' CEW (Light Sharp) also has a similar tip shape as Kerberous.
- This is the first Bey to be based on Cerberus, followed by Hades Kerbecs, Kerbeus Central Defense, Kerbeus K2 Limited Press, Kerbeus K4 Heavy Revolve, and Hazard Kerbeus K4 7 Atomic.