- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Evo Hyperion Flamebringer H6 6 Xceed+X-SP.
Hyperion Burn Cho Xceed'+X (ハイペリオンバーン・超・エクシードダッシュエックス, Haiperion Bān Chō Ekushīdo Dasshu Ekkusu) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released in Japan on November 14th, 2020 as a part of the Beyblade Limit Break DX Set for 7480円. It is the evolution of Super Hyperion Xceed 1A.
Superking Chip - Hyperion
- Main article: Superking Chip - Hyperion II
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Hyperion II Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Burn
- Main article: Ring - Burn
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Burn Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Cho
- Main article: Forge Disc - Cho
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Cho Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Xceed'+X
- Main article: Performance Tip - Xceed'+X
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Xceed'+X Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like the namesake of its predecessor Super Hyperion Xceed 1A, Hyperion Burn's name is a combination of the word "Hyperion", the Greek titan of heavenly light, one of the twelve titans spawned by Gaia and Ouranos, and the father of the sun god Helios, and "burn", a term for a flame or glow that consumes a material such as coal or wood.
- Hyperion Burn's avatar is an upgrade of Super Hyperion's with alterations:
- The helmet now sports a gold frame with a blue gem and a red and white zigzag stripe on each frame's side,
- the cyan neon lights running throughout his body have thickened and increased,
- the neon lights on the orange neck base now sport a flaming pattern,
- the yellow sun crest on the chest has been replaced with an eight-pronged golden crest with a teal gem and a blue flame crest underneath,
- the pauldrons, vambraces and wing prongs now sport a flaming-style edge,
- the red sides on the torso have switched to being abdominal armor,
- each of the ten wing prongs now have a blue streak,
- the energy wings each prong produces is now blue,
- the shield is now dark-red with a red flower-style base, the sun crest's edges is now wider, and the blades on the edge has been increased to nine with a short and wide blade style,
- and the energy blades produced by the lance is now wider.
- Both Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano are the second Burst Beyblades where the model name comes after the avatar name, first being Spriggan Requiem.