|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Imperial Dragon Ignition' (インペリアルドラゴン・チャージ・イグニッションダッシュ, Inperiaru Doragon Igunisshion Dasshu) is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released as a DX Booster in Japan on November 16th, 2019 for 3080円.
It is the successor to Ace, Grand, and Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan and is succeeded by Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A. It was also combined with Master Diabolos Generate in Rise's anime/manga finale, making it into Master Dragon Ignition'.
Gatinko Chip - Dragon
- Main article: Gatinko Chip - Dragon 2
Takara Tomy's Dragon is a right-spin Gatinko Chip that features the side profile of the Gatinko Chip's namesake: a dragon and its claws. Dragon has a standard weight for Gatinko Chips, and high Burst Resistance. Dragon features three hard locks that give Dragon high Burst Resistance, even when a Dash Driver is not used. When paired with the Goku Layer Weight, Dragon is an ideal Gatinko Chip to use in right-spin Combinations.
Layer Base - Imperial
- Main article: Layer Base - Imperial
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Imperial Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Ignition'
- Main article: Performance Tip - Ignition'
In-depth information for the Ignition' Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like its predecessors Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan, Grand Dragon Sting Charge Zan and Rock Dragon Sting Charge Zan, Imperial Dragon's name and avatar are based on the word "imperial", a term used in relation to an empire, and "dragon", a mythical monster with a reptilian appearance.
- Imperial Dragon shares the same avatar as Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon with several alterations:
- The hair on its forehead has been reduced,
- The mane running down the back of the neck is slimmer with a dark-blue spine running down on both sides,
- It has golden armor around each eye,
- A silver blade sprouting out from each cheek,
- The white fur on the jawline has been replaced with a gold-skinned jaw,
- The blue skin running from the inner neck down to the tail is now dark-blue,
- The white fur patch on the chest has been replaced with a gold-bordered red pendant,
- The scale design on the shoulders and thigh have lessen and run diagonally,
- And each wing is enforced with two red-based silver blades and a dark-blue & golden rim on the index metacarpal.