Superking Chip - Achilles
Main article: Superking Chip - Achilles
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Achilles Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Infinite
Main article: Ring - Infinite
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Infinite Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Chassis - 1B
Main article: Chassis - 1B
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 1B Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Dimension'
Main article: Performance Tip - Dimension'
In-depth information for the Dimension' Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like the namesake of its predecessors Z Achilles 11 Xtend, Z Achilles 11 Xtend+ Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension, and Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu, Infinite Achilles' name is based on the word "infinite", a term that describes something impossible to measure or calculate, and Achilles, a Greek hero who fought in the Trojan War and was the greatest warrior and central character in Homer's Iliad.
- Infinite Achilles' avatar is an upgrade of Union Achilles' with alterations:
- The wing on each side of Achilles' helmet have been replaced with a circular crest, and the blue "V" base is now a gold "V" with an arrowhead on each point and a pronounced shield-like crest with a silver-framed orange gem in the center.
- The faceplate is now smooth and singular, and the sides have been replaced with extensions from the crests on the helmet's sides.
- The "V" crest on the chest has been replaced with a blue gem, symbolizing the blue core on the Achilles Superking Chip, and a shield-like gold frame with red and white accented jagged edges.
- The tunic armor sports three blue-raspberry gems on each rib cage area.
- The crimson cape is now white.
- The silver upper rims on the vambraces now sport a gold edge.
- The armor kilt's front now sports a silver-rimmed orange gem at the front with a silver flap on both sides, the gold rims have disappeared, the other flaps now have a gold base, and a gold ring at the top around the waist.
- The pauldrons now sport a curving tip, the second under section is silver, the back side now has a silver plate with a gold edge and red accents, and the front now has a silver curving crest with a blue gem.
- The gold accents on the shin guards are thicker, the wings have been replaced with the curving crests, and the blue orbs on the knees are now diamonds.
- The shield is now wider, more red with a silver sword-style base and gold accents on each of its sides, and a gold frame at the top were the sword's handle sticks out that can close together when the sword's drawn.
- And the sword's length has been shorten, the grooves have decreased, the red accents are thinner and totaled to five, the winged hilt has been replaced with a sun-style spikes and an orange gem at the center, and the handle is now brown. When the Infinite Sword is placed with the Infinite Ring, the sword emits a blue aura.
- Infinite Achilles utilizes a red 1B Chassis and a crimson Dimension' Driver.