- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Jet Wyvron W6 Central Needling-SP.
Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D (ジェットワイバーン・アラウンド・ジャスト・1D, Jetto Waibān Araundo Jasuto 1D) is a Defense Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on January 23rd, 2021 for 1397円.
It is the successor to Tornado Wyvern 4Glaive Atomic.
Superking Chip - Wyvern
- Main article: Superking Chip - Wyvern
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Wyvern Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Jet
- Main article: Ring - Jet (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Jet Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Chassis - 1D
- Main article: Chassis - 1D
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 1D Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Around
- Main article: Forge Disc - Around
Around is a circular, four-sided Forge Disc similar to Sting. It is rather wide, and consists of a metal core and plastic underside, with free-spinning metal balls at each of the four points. These metal balls are intended to roll along the stadium floor when the Forge Disc makes contact while the Beyblade is tilted. Around has excellent weight distribution, allowing it to be useful in many different Combinations, particularly Attack and Stamina Combinations. However, unlike Sting, the underside of Around can cause scraping at the end of a battle. Around is especially useful on Performance Tips such as Xtend+ and Bearing', accentuating the high opposite spin Stamina potential of these Performance Tips.
Performance Tip - Just
- Main article: Performance Tip - Just
In-depth information for the Just Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like its predecessors Wild Wyvern Vertical Orbit, Tornado Wyvern 4Glaive Atomic and Tornado Wyvern 4 Atomic, Jet Wyvern's name is a combination of "jet", a rapid stream of either liquid or gas forced out of a narrow opening, and Wyvern, a legendary creature with a dragon's head and wings, a reptilian body, two legs, and a tail often ending in a diamond- or arrow-shaped tip.
- This Beyblade reuses the following parts from previous Beyblades:
- Jet Wyvern is the second Superking Beyblade to not feature an avatar in the anime, first being First Uranus Mobius 2D.
- This is the first Wyvern to not release towards the beginning of its season.