|“||It's time for us to go all-in! Judgement Joker!||”|
- Joe Lazure, Beyblade Burst Rise - Episode 05
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Biography
- 4 Beyblades
- 5 Beybattles
- 6 Official Description
- 7 Anime Appearances
- 8 Relationships
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Trivia
- 12 References
Joe is a tall, thin man with pale skin, red eyes, light-blue hair and eyebrows, and a purple scar painted over his left eye. His attire is comprised of a jester's motley coat and breeches with sewn-in boots, with the colors comprised of purple and cerulean-blue, a white sweater with a breaching white collar, cyan cuffs and purple cufflinks, a red belt with a silver buckle, and a black beret hat.
In battle, Joe is shown to be reckless and unpredictable with his bey which is shown when he changes from stamina to attack during battle. Outside of battle, He is usually quiet and likes to analyze his opponents, as revealed in Episode 5 how he defeated Arman.
Before watching battles, he'll flip a coin to determine which opponent will win. However, the predictions are not always true as shown in Episode 2 when his predicition of Valt Aoi losing to Dante Koryu was untrue as Valt defeated Dante.
However, he is a good sport and congratulated Dante for his win and even let him keep one of his coins.
- Fate's Judgement: Joker focuses its power into the rubber blades, then uses the hooking edge to deal massive damage (the cost is that it take massive damage as well)
- Fortune's Trick: Joker's Trick driver changes modes automatically and repeatedly at the start of the battle, confusing the opponent and making its tracks unpredictable.
- Joker Wheel: Joker uses the counterclockwise facing blades on the Turn frame (in defense mode) to deflect the opponent's attack.
- Joker Flush: Joker rides to the top of the stadium slope, then rides downwards to increase its speed and power while having its Trick driver change into attack mode for a powerful attack.
|Beyblade Burst Rise|
|Taka Kusaba||04||Win (2-0)|
|Ichika Kindo||04||Win (2-0)|
|Arman Kusaba||05||Win (2-0)|
|Dante Koryu||05-06||Lose (1-3)|
|Gwyn Reynolds||17||Lose (0-2)|
Known as a bit of a wildcard, Joe Lazure usually decides his battle strategies with the flip of a coin. This might seem risky to some, but Joe is a skilled Blader and makes use of some tricky tactics. Try as they might, most people find him tough to dislike thanks to his devil-may-care attitude.
- Episode 04 - Inspiration! Challenging Valt!
- Episode 05 - All-In! Judgement Joker!
- Episode 06 - The Final Hand!
- Episode 09 - Flying High! Harmony Pegasus! (flashback)
- Episode 16 - Rebirth! Command Dragon!
- Episode 17 - Genesis in Motion!
- Episode 22 - Shining Ashindra! (Flashback)
- "Should I watch this battle? If the coin flips heads, then I'll watch, otherwise, I'll get out of here."
- "I love games! I think I'll play along!" - When battling Arman in Beyblade Burst Rise - Episode 05.
- "When your opponent loses his luck, then take your chance immediately and don't miss it, and that's my style of blading." - To Arman
- " You're an awesome Blader, Dante, and do you know, how risky it is for your bey to attack Judgement Joker's weak-side blade with a disc?" - To Dante at a post-battle.
- "ALL IN, JUDGEMENT JOKER!"
- "It's time to test my luck today."
For a full gallery of Joe, see Joe Lazure/Gallery.
- His birthday is July 7th. Befitting his wandering gambler schtick, his birthday is affiliated with the number 7, which is often considered a lucky number.
- Judgement Joker's avatar shares a scar on its left eye exactly like Joe's scar paint.
- Joe's last name in Japanese, Rurikawa means "lapis lazuli river". His dub surname is a portmanteau of "lazuli" and "azure", a shade of blue.
- All of Joe's special moves have something to do with gambling.
- Joe is the second Beyblade Burst Rise character whose English initials are different from their Japanese initials, the first being Delta Zakuro.
- Joe is the only Member of Inferno who didn't learn a Flux Move.
- Joe's zodiac is a Cancer.