In battle, Joe is shown to be reckless and unpredictable with his bey. Outside of battle, He is usually quiet and likes to analyze his opponents, as revealed in Episode 9 how he defeated Amane.
Before watching battles, he'll flip a coin to determine which opponent will win
However, he is a good sport and congratulated Dante for his win and even let him keep one of his coins.
- The Judgement: Joker focuses its power into the rubber blades, then uses the hooking edge to deal massive damage (the cost is that it take massive damage as well)
- Trick Roulette: Joker's Trick driver changes modes automatically and repeatedly at the start of the battle, confusing the opponent and making its tracks unpredictable.
- Joker Wheel: Joker uses the counterclockwise facing blades on the Turn frame (in defense mode) to deflect the opponent's attack.
- Joker Flush: Joker rides to the top of the stadium slope, then rides downwards to increase its speed and power while having its Trick driver change into attack mode for a powerful attack.
|Beyblade Burst Rise|
|Takane Kusaba||08||Win (2-0)|
|Ichika Kindo||08||Win (2-0)|
|Amane Kusaba||09||Win (2-0)|
|Dante Koryu||10||Lose (1-3)|
- Episode 07 - Valt, I Challenge You!
- Episode 08 - The Exciting Bey Carnival!
- Episode 09 - All-In! Judgement Joker!
- Episode 10 - It's a Gatinko Battle in The Best Four!
- Episode 11 - Serious vs. Tricks!
- Episode 17 - Fly, Heaven Pegasus! (flashback)
- "Should I watch this battle? If the coin flips heads, then I'll watch, otherwise, I'll get out of here."
- "When your opponent loses his luck, then take your chance immediately and don't miss it, and that's my style of blading." - To Amane
- " You're an awesome Blader, Dante, and do you know, how risky it is for your bey to attack Judgement Joker's weak-side blade with a disc?" - To Dante at a post-battle.
- "ALL IN, JUDGEMENT JOKER!"
- "It's time to test my luck today."
Judgement Joker's avatar shares a scar on its left eye just like Joe does.