|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan (ジャッジメントジョーカー・ダブルオーターン・トリック・斬, Jajjimento Jōkā Daburuō Tān Torikku Zan) is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on May 25th, 2019 for 1296円.
Gatinko Chip - Joker
- Main article: Gatinko Chip - Joker
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Joker Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Weight - Zan
- Main article: Layer Weight - Zan
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Zan Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Judgement
- Main article: Layer Base - Judgement (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Judgement Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - 00
- Main article: Forge Disc - 00
00 is a symmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is the heaviest Core Disc, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most Layers released in the SwitchStrike/God Layer Systems and onward can compensate.
Disc Frame - Turn
- Main article: Disc Frame - Turn
Turn features a gimmick similar to Lift, which has a “Defense Mode” which which is meant to parry hits from the opponent and reduce recoil during Disc-to-Layer contact and an “Attack Mode” which is meant to increase Burst Attack during Disc-to-Layer contact. However, due to most Burst Performance Tips being of the same or very similar heights, such contact is rare. Despite the ineffective gimmick, Turn is one of the heaviest frames, heavier than Lift and Bump but lighter than Wall, which grants high attack potential without the scrape risk when paired with heavy discs such as 0.
Performance Tip - Trick
- Main article: Performance Tip - Trick
In-depth information for the Trick Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Judgement Joker's name is based from the words "judgement", making considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions, and "joker", a person who is fond of joking.
- Judgement Joker is the first Gatinko Beyblade to have a Forge Disc and Disc Frame.
- It is also the first Gatinko Beyblade to have an alliterative name.
- Judgement Joker is the fourth of seven Beys in Beyblade Burst Rise to retain its original name in both the Japanese and English Versions of the anime; the others being Ace Dragon, Wizard Fafnir, Rock Dragon, Union Achilles, Prime Apocalypse, and Master Dragon.
- This Beyblade reuses the following parts from previous Beyblades: