|“||We are travelling around the World for around one year not just to beyblade, but also to learn different cultures.||”|
Kane has spiky blue-black hair, he also has blue eyes. In his first appearance, he wears a green shirt, after that he wears a Team Psykick uniform. Like the rest of his team, his bey launcher was a white pod on his wrist.
He is a genius blader with an IQ of 200.
Beyblade: V-ForceKane appears just before the Battle Tower Epoich. He and his team get out of the airport and while walking home they find Tyson's grandfather in the river because he fell in the water while fishing. They rescue him, and he is very thankful. Tyson then challenges Kane to a battle. It's a very intense battle that ends in a draw, as both blades seem to be equally matched.
The Team Psykick scientists get Kane and company to use their Cyber Bit-Beasts. Jim goes first, and the power is so great that he is driven insane. Kane and Salima are the last to go, but still retain a level of resistance to the Cyber bit-beast's extreme power.
Kane is the last hurdle in the Battle Tower and Tyson is the last one to fight. Cyber Dragoon grows so rapidly that by the end of the match Kane is struggling for control of his mind and Cyber Dragoon is almost twice as big as Dragoon. Tyson, who was severely wounded because of the damage Dragoon had sustained, won the match, and freed Kane from Cyber Dragoon's power by destroying the Cyber Bit-beast.
Unfortunately, the power waves that Cyber Dragoon threw as it rapidly evolved had destroyed the structure of the Battle Tower. Both bladers destroyed an important portion of the building in their battle so they had to escape. Since Kane was still weak from the fight, his friends had to carry him out. At the end of this, Kane, Salima, Goki and Jim left to find themselves after what had happened.
He returned in the Championship arc with Jim, but they had to forfeit their match with Tyson and Max due to their blades being destroyed by King and Queen. They were happy when Tyson and Max defeated King and Queen to avenge their destroyed blades.
In the manga he is decidedly different from in the anime. He and the other Psykick's have no relationship with Tyson and the others. He also starts out vicious whereas he gradually becomes that way in the anime. Furthermore, he believes only in the power of science. His beyblade/wrist launcher can copy attack patterns instantly giving him a great advantage.
After finding out that the Saint Shields betrayed Zagart, he destroys their beys. Kenny helps Dr. Zagart design his and the other cyber beyblades, but he is deceived. He manages to defeat Dragoon V, but Tyson and Kenny use Zagart's lab to repair it and make Dragoon V2. Cyber Dragoon tries to copy its power but it's too much and is defeated. Unlike in the anime, his beyblade is not destroyed. He is not seen again afterwards.
|Tyson Granger||Episode 17||Draw|
|Tyson Granger||Episode 27 (Battle
started from Episode 25
|Preliminary Blader||Episode 43||Win|
|King & Queen (tag w/ Jim)||Episode 46||Lose|
Tyson Granger: Kane and Tyson notice that they have a lot in common (ex.: their spirit, their beyblading techniques, etc.) and they become friends during a beybattle. However, after the tie, Kane tells Tyson about the fact that they were recruited by Psykick and this leaves a bad impression on Tyson. When Team Psykick is defeated, Kane and Tyson become friends again. Kane was visibly ecstatic when Tyson and Max defeated King and Queen, especially after they destroyed both his and Jim's Beyblades.
Salima: Salima and Kane traveled the world alongside Jim and Goki. It is unknown the depth of their friendship and how far back they met. It is also known that Salima has feelings for him and she is closest to Kane than the other two members from their team. She didn't even get mad on him when he used his Cyber Dragoon to knock her out. Eventually, their friendship grew stronger after the battle tower incident. Whenever the four of them are together, Kane is always seen next to Salima.
Jim: Unlike Goki and Salima, Jim continued to battle alongside Kane after the battle tower incident. They both eventually were qualified for the World Championships as a Tag Team.
- "Go Cyber Dragoon!"
- "My name is Kane."
- "We are back home."
- (To Salima) "I told you to be quiet! Cyber Dragoon!"
- "Okay Salima, let's show the freaky doctor were good as his new made monsters!"
- "Oh man! She is starting to annoy me!"
- "We need to control the Beyblade, not the Cyber bit-beast inside of it."
- "So,give me that Beyblade, come on."
- "Time to get serious Dragoon!"
- "I am not a machine! (then Tyson laughs as he bought back the original Kane) I am a human being!"
- "Hey Tyson! Why did you help us back over there?"
- (Seeing Ray and Kai) "Ray!"
- "Yup! Jim and I are joining up to the finals!"
- "Then would the best team win!"
- "I hope those are your base moves!"
- (To Hilary's question)"They are teaching beyblading to kids all over the World. Last time I heard from them that they are in Timbikktu."
- (About King and Queen to Tyson and others) "They came out of nowhere and from no reason at all, they blind-sided us! It was like a massacre out there!"
- "Kane: Sorry Tyson."
"Kane: I wanted to battle, but I don't have a blade to battle with!"
- In the English manga, his name is spelt as Cain.
- Kane and Kyoya Tategami share some similarities:
- Both resemble each other with their looks.
- Both their names start with a letter "K".
- Both want to battle the main character.
- Both lost to the main character.
- There is a Beyblade called Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec but oddly enough, it doesn't appear in either the manga on anime.
- Furthermore, his beyblade spirits is heavily similar to Cyber Dragon that appear in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
- According to the official 2002 website, Kane may be Japanese-Australian.