Karura has gold eyes and a dark skin tone. He has light baby blue hair spiked up in a mohawk while the rest of his head is shaved. He wears blue face paint just like Kai Hiwatari. He wears white bandages that cover his body and half of his face to make him look like a ninja and on his arms he wears baby blue forearm bands with gold straps. He then wears a navy blue buckled sleeveless jacket and a shaggy white scarf over top. On his lower body, Karura wears white baggy pants that go to his shins and he wears a peach colored belt with a gold buckle. For his feet, he wears navy blue socks.
Beyblade: Shogun Steel
In the series, he appears in front of Zyro and his friends, while they were on their way to the DNA Tower. Karura challenges them for a battle, to prevent them from going to the headquarters. He also has the ability to control the weather through his bey, Guardian Garudas, and was able to defeat Ifrit, Salamander, and Phoenix. Kite tells the others to go and battles with him, resisting his weather manipulation and defeats Garudas.
Guardian Garudas SD145PF: Karura's Beyblade.
|Beyblade: Shogun Steel|
- Karura is based on Kai Hiwatari from the Original Series
- Both of them have spiky cerulean-grey hair
- Both of them wear blue face paint, a scarf, and baggy pants.
- Both rarely talk.
- The spirit of Karura's Beyblade: Guardian Garudas, is a homage to Kai's Bit-Beast: Dranzer.
- He is similar with Otani Yoshitsugu from Sengoku Basara anime series in appearance.