Kit Lopez (キット・ロペス, Kitto Ropesu) is a supporting character appearing in the anime series Beyblade Burst Evolution. He is a junior member of BC Sol, the son of Ange Lopez, and best friends with Honey Guten. Kit returned in Beyblade Burst Turbo as a Blader with his own Beyblade: Air Knight K4 12Expand Eternal.
In Evolution, Kit is a young boy with bright orange hair, dark brown eyebrows, and green eyes. He wears a light blue flat cap, which matches his light green sweater with blue stripes on the sleeves. Under his sweater, he wears a yellow t-shirt with an orange spot in the center with a white Beyblade symbol surrounded by a white circle.
In Turbo, Kit is now taller and his hair is longer and more defined. He wears a black baseball cap with a white front and an orange Beyblade symbol in the center, a white and black shirt, a crimson leather jacket with an orange interior and the facial markings of his Beyblade's Layer, blue-bolt colored fingerless gloves, torn denim jeans, and yellow sneakers with white toes and a white circle on both sides of the ankle area.
Kit Lopez is energetic and eager to watch others battle. He is very interested in the power of different Beyblades, and sometimes uses a Bey Analyzer to watch the ways a Bey performs. He is also cheerful, and makes friends easily, being friendly with Valt Aoi only a day after they had met. He never fails to cheer his friends Valt and Rantaro Kiyama on in every battle.
However, Kit also gets sidetracked often; instead of taking Valt to BC Sol immediately, he spends a day talking about Spain - which is something that Kristina Kuroda, the manager of the team, tells him off for.
Kit also has a mischievous streak, as it is hinted that he likes to mess with people he sees as inexperienced. This is especially shown when he slyly steals Valt's Valtryek V2 Boost Variable, after Valt had first come to Spain as a Blader scouted by BC Sol.
- Air Launch: Knight uses its Expand Frame along with its Layer to create a field of wind that pushes opponents away.
- Knight Flyer: Knight uses an opponent's attack to jump up into the air, then uses its wind-creating features to decrease its falling speed to make the opponent waste Stamina.
- Mega Knight Blow: Knight creates an air field that pulls opponents in and captures them, forcing them to revolve around Knight, then smashes the opponent into the wall to make them lose Stamina.
|Beyblade Burst Turbo (anime)|
|Valt Aoi||40 (Flashback)||Lose (0-2)|
|Aiger Akabane||40||Win (2-0)|
|Valt Aoi||45||Lose (2-4)|
|Aiger Akabane||46||Lose (1-2)|
For a full gallery of images of Kit, see Kit Lopez/Gallery.
- He acts as Toko and Nika for Evolution, and also shares some traits with them.
- Like Hearts and Evel, Kit owns a red level Chip on his Bey.
- He's bey is similar to Valt's Cho-Z Valkyire, which is a refrence to him calling Valt his ''aniki''.
- Kit only battled and lost to the two protagonists of the Burst Series, that being Valt and Aiger.