Kyle Hakim (カイル・ハキム, Kairu Hakimu), also known as the Kamen Blader (仮面ブレーダー, Kamen Burēdā) in Japan, is a character appearing in the anime and manga series, Beyblade Burst Turbo. He fights with his Beyblade, Hazard Kerbeus K4 7 Atomic.
Kyle is a tall boy with pale skin, a frail body, classic-green hair, amber eyes, red markings on his face, and has three tattoos: a red chain-shaped tattoo around his neck and left upper arm, and a green jawline-like ring around his right shin.
Kyle wears a one-piece dark spring-green sleeveless suit with a light-green stripe from the collar down to the pants, the right leg sleeve cut off at the right thigh, a yellow ring with rhombus points around the torso section, a yellow chain image on each leg sleeve, a deep-azure fur scarf/cape around his neck, and orange-red shoes with light-green toe caps and out-soles, and dark spring-green top-line and stripe on each side of the body.
Kyle also wears a dark-green jackal-shaped mask with red highlights on the ears, eyes, and mouth and a bright-cerulean snout.
Kyle is an elusive and rather solitary Blader who likes to taunt other Bladers he deems as bottom-class. He uses his phone to collect data on strong beys to send them to Dread tower for Hyde.
Kyle watched from the shadows as Aiger and his friends were exploring a pirate ship.
- Chain Protection: Kerbeus uses its metal spring chains to cushion the impact, deflecting the opponent's attacks, then returns massive damage by pushing the opponent back and using the metal on its Energy Layer. This is similar to Ken Midori's Chain Launch.
- Chain Counter: Kerbeus uses the opponent's power against them to hit the wall of the Beystadium, then uses the metal spring chains to push off gaining speed and power, then attacks with the dog head on its Energy Layer to deal the most damage. This is similar to Valt Aoi's Spring Attack.
|Beyblade Burst Turbo|
|Ranjiro Kiyama||18||Win (0-1)|
|Aiger Akabane||18||Lose (1-2)|
|Aiger Akabane||19||Win (3-0)|
|Aiger Akabane & Ranjiro Kiyama (With Xavier Bogard)||19||Lose (0-0)|
|Aiger Akabane, Ranjiro Kiyama, Fubuki Sumiye, Hae-jin Oh, Suoh Genji, Phi, Laban Vanot & Xavier Bogard (Battle Royale)||20||Lose (0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-16)|
|Ranjiro Kiyama & Suoh Genji (With Xavier Bogard)||21||Win (4-0)|
|Ranjiro Kiyama & Phi (Battle Royale)||22||Lose (0-3-2)|
|Fubuki Sumiye||24||Lose (0-2)|
|Free De La Hoya||31||Lose (0-3)|
|Aiger Akabane||32||Lose (0-2)|
Phi was rather aloof toward Kyle because he was cheating and when Kyle finished his water stunt, Phi did one that was far more superior to that of Kyle's and even hit his bey as a sign of disrespect. Later, when Kyle attempted to gather data on Phi, the latter used his Bey to knock Kyle's phone out of his hand, breaking it.
- "Whatever, this is the end for you! Kerbeus!" - when trying to defeat Free De La Hoya in Episode 31 of Beyblade Burst Turbo
- "Compared to the horrid conditions I went through to obtain Kerbeus, this is nothing but a walk in the park." -responding to Aiger asking him if he's cold inside the ship's frozen storage.
- "If you actually thought I was giving it my all on the ship, you are sadly mistaken."
For a full gallery of images of Kyle, see Kyle Hakim/Gallery.
- Besides mentioning that he endured harsh conditions to obtain his Bey, no other information is given on how he got Kerbeus, which was previously owned by Ken Midori.
- Kyle owns a gold Level Chip on Kerbeus.
- His birthday is November 1.
- Kyle is one of four Beyblade Burst Turbo characters whose initials are the same as his Bey: Hazard Kerbeus, the others being Xavier Bogard, Laban Vanot, and Evel Oxford.