L-Drago 105F is an Attack Type Beyblade that appears in the Metal Fight Beyblade manga. It is owned by Ryuga in the manga. It is the first Beyblade in the L-Drago lineage, and later evolves into Lightning L-Drago 100HF.
Face Bolt - L-Drago
- Main article: Face Bolt - L-Drago
The L-Drago I Face Bolt depicts "Draco", one of the 88 constellations in space. The design features a dragon facing the left, with the words "L Drago" printed beneath the dragon. Some Starter Pack variants have a black background. The Dragon Bite Strike 2-Pack release has the words removed.
Wheel - L-Drago
- Main article: Wheel - L-Drago
L-Drago is the first in the L-Drago lineage of Beyblades, and was thus the first left spin Wheel released. Its design consists of three dragons head facing counter-clockwise. The heads are flat where the "snout" and "teeth" of the dragons are and taper in a slope-like form towards the "horn" and "neck", where the thickest part of the Wheel is. It is one of the lightest Wheels.
The three dragon head slopes provide Upper Attack, however Upper Attack is only effective against Beyblades spinning in the same direction - given that there are very few left spin Beyblades, and Upper Attack is not very effective to begin with, it makes this point negligible. Where L-Drago shines is in destabilizing; its left spin direction combined with huge slopes provide powerful destabilization against the opposing Beyblade.
Spin Track - 105
- Main article: Spin Track - 105
105 is the fourth lowest Spin Track height available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Spin Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but is still an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Spin Tracks are available.
Performance Tip - Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Flat
Flat (F), as the name implies, has a flat plastic tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. Flat has a hard time retaining a flower pattern due to it being made of plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber Performance Tip such as Rubber Flat (RF).
- L-Drago 105F (Gold Ver.) - Released at the 2009 World Hobby Fair
- L-Drago 105F (Prototype) - WBBA store tournament prize.
- It is the first left spin Beyblade in the Metal Saga.
- This is the second Beyblade that has the 105F combo. The first was Pegasis 105F.
- This is the only L-Drago Beyblade that cannot change modes.
- This was the first Beyblade in the Metal Saga toyline to be released with a left spin launcher.