L-Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. is a limited-edition Attack-type Beyblade and a variation of L-Drago Destroy F:S. It features a new colour scheme, gold posing as Gold Armour. This Bey also features an alternate designed engraved gold L-Drago Metal Face Bolt and was released on June 14th in 2011.
Fusion Wheel: L-Drago Destructor
- Weight: 37.9 grams
The Metal Frame is made completely out of metal and highly resembles the Lightning L-Drago Energy Ring in that it features three dragon heads going in a circular motion. The Metal Frame can also be rotated 180 degress just like the previous L-Drago Energy Rings, in order to change between two modes, "Attack Mode" and "Absorb Mode". However, it is relatively light as a 4D Fusion Wheel, even with the Core.
- Weight: 5.8 grams
The Core has six protrusions going around in a circular manner. Being highly made of rubber, it is used to absorb hits and obtain more Stamina, as well as providing extra weight.
Attack: 6 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 1 - Absorb - 6
Spin Track: Down Force 105 (DF105)
- Weight: 3 grams
Down Force 105 is like the opposite of Wing 105. Aside from the same height, Down Force 105 has four wings that are meant to provide extra weight and push air upwards in left spin, while Wing 105 is meant to push air upwards in right spin. However, Down Force 105 and other tracks like Armor Defense 145 and 145 are relatively outclassed by Tracks like 85 and Triple Height 170.
LRF makes the Beyblade more aggressive when spinning to the left, rather than when spinning to the right which its counterpart, Right Rubber Flat, does. It is the rubber version of LF. It provides high speed and aggressive movement, however there is a downside. Despite its fast movement, it hardly leaves the Beyblade with enough Stamina to defeat its opponent.
Overall, Left Rubber Flat is a great tip for Attack-types. Just like R2F, it has a star-like shape in the rubber and should wear down after a few battles. The tip has comparable stamina to Right Rubber Flat.
- L-Drago II Absorb Ver. DF105LRF (Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Ver.)
- Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF
- Beyblade Ultimate DX Set
- The colors of the Metal Frame and Core are similar to that of the Hasbro-exclusive, Super Vortex Battle Set, Lightning L-Drago 100HF.
- It's spin track and performance tip also resembles Galaxy Pegasus spin track and performance tip.
- This is the first variant of L-Drago that is not used by Ryuga.
- It's the first time a track (DF) has 2 heights (DF145 and DF105), not in the same (CH120 and TH170)
- All 4D L-Dragos contains 2 modes: Attack & Absorb Mode.