L-Drago Destructor F:S or L-Drago Destroy F:S (エルドラゴデストロイF:S, Erudorago Desutoroi Efu:Esu) is an Attack Type Beyblade released as a Starter on April 23, 2011 by Takara Tomy in Japan. It was featured in Beyblade: Metal Fury as the evolution of the Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, owned by the series' deuteragonist, Ryuga.
Takara Tomy would later succeed L-Drago Destructor F:S with the release of L-Drago Guardian S130MB. Hasbro later released L-Drago Destructor F:S as part of the Spark FX Hyperblades series in December 2012 in the Hyper-Strike Battle Set.
Face Bolt - L-Drago III
- Main article: Face Bolt - L-Drago III
The L-Drago III Face Bolt depicts "Draco", one of the 88 constellations in space. The design features a dragon facing the left. The Metal Face Bolt version released with L-Drago Destroy DF105LRF (Gold Armored Ver.) is a Chinese dragon head design, facing downwards. This version is the heaviest Face Bolt in the Metal Saga toyline.
Fusion Wheel - L-Drago Destructor
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - L-Drago Destructor
Unlike most Fusion Wheels, L-Drago Destructor also replaces the Energy Ring. It is comprised of two parts, the Metal Frame (Energy Ring) and the Core (Fusion Wheel). Like previous L-Drago Wheels, the three-sided Metal Frame is shaped to resemble three dragon heads. It is much wider, has larger gaps between each head, and is significantly heavier than the previous L-Drago Wheels, many of which were notorious for their light weight. The Core contains rubber similar to that of Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, which allows for spin absorption. Takara Tomy gives L-Drago Destructor an "Absorb" stat of 6. The Hasbro release of L-Drago Destructor replaces the stickers with paint.
Performance Tip - Final Survive
- Main article: Performance Tip - Final Survive
When Final Survive (F:S) is launched, centripetal (outward) force causes the two sliders to move outwards which keeps the Spike (S) tip in place, creating an aggressive Hole Flat (HF). As spin rotation decreases, the Spike tip ejects, conserving spin. The Spike mode is meant to coincide with L-Drago Destructor's spin steal capabilties, however, due to its poor friction, it actually absorbs less spin than the Hole Flat mode.
- L-Drago Destroy F:S - Legend Beyblade Set, gold recolor
- L-Drago Destructor F:S - Hasbro Hyperblades series, black recolor
- L-Drago Destructor F:S - Included in the Hasbro Hyper-Strike Battle Set set, gold and green recolor
- L-Drago Destroy DF105LRF (Gold Armored Ver.) - Variant with DF105LRF combo, Metal Face with new engraved L-Drago design
- The Beyblade Legends re-release of L-Drago Destructor F:S uses the modified Hasbro mold of the L-Drago Destructor Fusion Wheel, reducing its weight by over 10 grams.