|L-Drago Destructor F:S|
|Also known as:|| L-Drago Destroy F:S
|Number:|| BB-108 (Takara-Tomy)
|Face Bolt:||L-Drago III|
|4D Energy Ring:||N/A|
|Fusion Wheel:||L-Drago Destructor|
|4D Performance Tip:||F:S|
|First appearance: (Anime)||L-Drago Destructor|
|First appearance: (Manga)||Metal Fight Beyblade, chapter 30|
L-Drago Destructor F:S (Japanese: エルドラゴ デストロイ エフ：エス) is an Attack-Type Beyblade released on April 23, 2011 by Takara-Tomy in Japan after Fang Leone 130W²D. It was featured in the anime and manga series, Beyblade: Metal Fury as the evolution of the Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, owned by the series' deuteragonist, the powerful Dragon Emperor, Ryuga.
This Beyblade implements the 4D System and comes complete with the new "F:S" 4D Performance Tip, which changes its Performance Tip from HF to S when it's stamina is low. Its "L-Drago Destructor" Fusion Wheel is also the first to be constructed with the Metal Frame fitting over the Energy Ring as one unit. These parts can be arranged between to two different performance modes with an unique attack option for each: Attack Mode and Absorb Mode.
Takara-Tomy would later succeed the L-Drago Destructor F:S with the release of L-Drago Guardian S130MB. Hasbro released L-Drago Destructor LW105LF, in late 2012. It will also release L-Drago Destroy F:S as part of the HyperBlade series in January 2013 but will be called L-Drago Destructor.
Face Bolt: L Drago III
The Face Bolt depicts Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space. The design is similar to Meteo L-Drago's Face Bolt with the difference being a lighter blue hue. It also makes L-Drago show both of its hands to make it look more ferocious. The dragon is also more detailed than the other L-Drago Facebolts.
Fusion Wheel: L-Drago Destructor
- Weight: 37.9 grams
The Metal Frame is made completely out of metal and highly resembles the Lightning L-Drago Energy Ring in that it features three dragon heads going in a circular motion. The Metal Frame can also be rotated 180 degress just like the previous L-Drago Energy Rings, in order to change between two modes, "Attack Mode" and "Absorb Mode". However, it is relatively light as a 4D Fusion Wheel, even with the Core.
- Weight: 5.8 grams
The Core has six protrusions going around in a circular manner. Being highly made of rubber, it is used to absorb hits and obtain more Stamina, as well as providing extra weight.
Attack: 6 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 1 - Absorb - 6
4D Bottom: Final Survive (F:S)
- Weight: 5.7 grams
Final Survive acts as a Hole Flat/Sharp, but is automatic, and uses centrifugal force to switch modes. Its a supposed upgraded version of the HF/S performance tip. At first it performs like a Hole Flat and then switch to a Sharp when it starts to lose its Stamina. The Final Survive 4D Bottom may also cause the Bey to crash on the stadium's walls so that it could hit the opposing Bey in the middle or anywhere else in the stadium. When switched to S with L-Drago Destructor's Absorb mode, it is supposed to become a powerful tank, because of L-Drago Destructor's left spinning ability and the rubber, it can steal spin from other beys. However, it does not absorb much on S mode as it has little friction to steal spin as it absorbs spin better on HF. It is supposed to be the opposite of F:D.
Attack: 4 - Defense: 0 - Stamina: 3
|English Dub Name||N/A|
|First Appearance (Anime)||N/A|
|First Appearance (Manga)||N/A|
The Beast form resembles a Chinese dragon but engulfed in orange flames.
- Dragon Emperor Supreme Flight : Ryuga kept his Special move from Meteo L-drago.
- Dragon Emperor Life Destructor: Ryuga's new Special Move that was used to defeat Tsubasa's Earth Eagle in Showdown at the Tower of Babel!.
AnimeOn Zarkan Island, an island in Indonesia, Ryuga gets confronted by Gingka and Co. Ryuga and Kyoya have a battle and he defeats Kyoya with his newly evolved L-Drago Destructor F:S, which he obtained after his Meteo L-Drago was hit by a piece of the Star Fragment. When battling Fang Leone, L-Drago was knocked into the island's volcano and caused it to grow even stronger because it was fused with the island's fiery lava.
After defeating Kyoya, Gingka challenges him to a battle so he can help in the quest for the Legend Bladers but ultimately, Gingka loses. He then battles Yuki and although Yuki seems to be winning, Ryuga manages to beat him.
In Sagittario's Blow, Kenta battles Ryuga to prevent him from going back to the dark side. He loses, but inflicts a crack on L-Drago's face bolt in the process.
When Ryuga faced Rago and Nemesis alone, he was defeated badly and L-Drago was severely damaged. Also, since L-Drago Destructor failed to protect Ryuga, Ryuga almost died.
- L-Drago Destructor Gold Armored Ver.: This version has a gold Energy Ring with a new engraved L-Drago Face Bolt design that is 3.5 grams heavier than original Face Bolt.
- L-Drago Guardian S130MB: It is the evolved version of L-Drago Destructor F:S and it was released with the Ultimate DX Set along with Duo Ice-Titan 230WD and Wing Pegasis 90WF.
- L-Drago Destructor F:S: This is a gold recolour of everything on L-Drago Destructor except for the Core, which is black.
- L-Drago Destructor F:S: The Hasbro HyperBlades version of L-Drago Destructor F:S. It has been recolored black and orange with a green core, there is also a Hyper Strike Battle set L-Drago Destructor that recolored green.
- L-Drago Destructor LW105LF: Hasbro's original L-Drago Destructor replica.
- Final Survive is the only 4D bottom that does not end in Drive (D:D, F:D, B:D, X:D).
- L-Drago Destructor can be hand spun against low attackers or have a weak launch when in Absorb mode and will steal spin until F:S switches from S to HF because the spin velocity becomes faster.
- L-Drago Destructor has ever been shown to defeat Diablo Nemesis and sometimes even put a crack in X:D in real life in comparison with the anime.
- L-Drago Destructor Metal Wheel works very well with the F:S bottom and can be able to defeat almost any Beyblade if used with the proper sliding shoot technique.
- L-Drago Destructor has been shown to be a great Attack-Type Metal Wheel when in Attack Mode. The plastic reduces recoil greatly, and the three dragon heads on the Metal Frame have massive attack power. In Absorb mode it will be able to steal enough spin for a powerful counterattack.
- Hasbro has released this Bey as L-Drago Destructor F:S, which will be a part of the Hyperblade series. It has a recolored black and orange along with a green core and a green F:S.
- Hasbro's Hyper-Strike Battle Set Recolor of L Drago Destructor F:S has the same colored Core as the regular Hyperblade variant.
- Some variants of L-Drago Destructor F:S Goes to Hole Flat to Flat Sharp or Semi Defense Sharp to Sharp.
- Final:Survive has two different molds. One is from the original TAKARA-TOMY L-Drago Destructor. This mold has the tabs protruding outwards more. The other was released by SonoKong, and it has the tabs built into the core piece. There is a little difference in the performance of the two molds the TAKARA-TOMY stay longer
in HF than sonokong molds.
- At some point the small teeth-like prosusions on the fusion wheel's metal frame will start to bend inward and start to push the rubber on the core down and eventually chip the rubber away.