L-Drago Destructor LW105LF is an Attack Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Hybrid Wheel System. It was released in western countries as a Beyblade: Metal Fury Starter Pack for USD$9.99 in the United States.
Face Bolt - L-Drago III
- Main article: Face Bolt - L-Drago III
The L-Drago III Face Bolt depicts "Draco", one of the 88 constellations in space. The design features a dragon facing the left. The Metal Face Bolt version released with L-Drago Destroy DF105LRF (Gold Armored Ver.) is a Chinese dragon head design, facing downwards. This version is the heaviest Face Bolt in the Metal Saga toyline.
Fusion Wheel - L-Drago Destructor
- Main article: Fusion Wheel - L-Drago Destructor (Hasbro)
Unlike most Fusion Wheels, L-Drago Destructor also replaces the Energy Ring. It is comprised of two parts, the Metal Frame (Energy Ring) and the Core (Fusion Wheel). Like previous L-Drago Wheels, the three-sided Metal Frame is shaped to resemble three dragon heads. It is much wider, has larger gaps between each head, and is significantly heavier than the previous L-Drago Wheels, many of which were notorious for their light weight. The Core contains rubber similar to that of Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, which allows for spin absorption. Unlike the original 4D System version of L-Drago Destructor, this version has a hollowed out Metal Frame, decreasing the weight by 10 grams.
Spin Track - Left Wing 105
- Main article: Spin Track - Left Wing 105
Left Wing 105 (LW105) is an upgraded version of 105 with three small "wings" at its sides, replacing 105's handle-bar protrusions. The wings are meant to push air upwards similar to DF145, in order to provide additional Stamina to the Bey. However, the effect is barely noticeable and performs just like an average 105. While Wing 105 has two wings facing the rightward direction, Left Wing 105 has three wings facing the leftward direction. It also weighs, (very slightly) more than 105, providing slightly better defense. 105 can be used for Attack Types if the Spin Tracks, 100, 90, or 85 are not available.
Performance Tip - Left Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Left Flat
Left Flat (LF) is a mirrored non-rubber version of Right Rubber Flat (R2F). Like Right Rubber Flat, Left Flat features six curves forming a star-like shape, but going in a left-ward counter-clockwise motion. Due to its orientation, Left Flat is ideal for use in left-spinning Beyblades only. It also makes aggressive movements due to the star-shape, making it difficult to control.
- B-146A L-Drago Destructor LW105LF - Included in the Dragon Emperor Life Destructor 2-Pack
- Destructor is the first "Energy Ring" made of metal, and L-Drago III the first "Fusion Wheel" made of polycarbonate.
- Destructor is the first Energy Ring made of metal, the second being another Hasbro-exclusive, Proto Nemesis AD145D.
- The version of the L-Drago Destructor Fusion Wheel included is lighter than the one released with L-Drago Destructor F:S due to Hasbro removing a large amount of metal from the Metal Frame.