Ace (エース, Ēsu) is a Layer Base released as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-133 DX Starter Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan on March 16th, 2019.
In-depth information for the Ace Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-133 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan
- B-136 Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set
- B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 Dread Bahamut Ten - 02: Ace Valkyrie Sen
- B-147 Random Layer Vol. 2 Poison Hydra Zan - 04: Ace Joker Ten
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Flame Dragon Ver.)
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Bronze Ver.)
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Silver Ver.)
- B-00 Ace Dragon Sting Charge Zan (Gold Ver.)
- B-00 Legend Star Bey Set - Ace Dragon 0Glaive Zephyr' Ten
- B-00 Ace (Gold Turbo Ver.)
- B-00 Ace Ashura 00Meteor Variable' Retsu (wbba. Store Exclusive)
- The Gold Turbo Ver. Ace Layer Base came from a GT Campaign in Japan. By participating in G4 tournaments and/or battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Infinite/Infinite-L Drivers are used, you could get points and redeem them for this special Layer Base recolor.