- This article is about the Takara Tomy version. For the Hasbro version, see Layer Base - Harmony.
Heaven (ヘブン, Hebun) is a Layer Base released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen on August 10th, 2019.
Takara Tomy's Heaven is a Right-Spin Defense Type Layer Base and is the opposite of Dread, as it features four counterclockwise blades that have two gaps in between them, and features a gimmick; the damage recovery system.
The sub-layer moves in order to allowed 2 yellow 'wings' to be released with every click from the Layer Base. When an opponent strikes Heaven once the wings are fully released, they will retract and restore the locking mechanism to its original position.
- B-148 Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen
- B-148 Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen (Gold Turbo Ver.)
- B-156 Random Booster Vol. 18 - 06: Heaven Joker Gravity Operate Go
- B-00 Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen (Guren Ver.)