Slash (スラッシュ, Surasshu) is a Layer Base released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu on March 16th, 2019.
Takara Tomy's Slash is a Right-Spin Attack Type Layer Base that features three upward slanted wings as the primary points of contact, akin to its predecessors in the Valkyrie Energy Layer line. As part of the Gatinko Layer System, Slash is compatible with any Right-Spin or Dual-Spin Gatinko Chip. While the three-sided shape implies Slash has high Attack potential, the wings are too short and do not protrude far enough to make decent contact. While its aggressive shape has moderate Attack potential, Slash is outclassed by Judgement for right-spin Attack Type Layer Bases.
Gatinko Layer System Energy Layers, and consequently Layer Bases, are too light to be competitive in the current metagame.As such, Takara Tomy's Slash is recommended for collection purposes only.
Takara Tomy's Slash is not legal in the WBO's Burst Classic Format.As such, Takara Tomy's Slash is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-134 Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
- B-136 Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set - Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
- B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 - 04: Slash Ashura 5 Quest Zan
- B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 - 04: Slash Joker 10 Keep Metsu
- B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu
- B-00 Legend Star Bey Set - Slash Valkyrie 8'Cross Revolve Retsu
- B-00 Slash Valkyrie Goku (Gold Turbo Ver.) (Rare Bey Get Battle)