Gen (幻, Gen) is a Layer Weight released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan through an exclusive B-00 GT Campaign between May 15th, 2019 and June 14th, 2019 to commemorate the 2019 Asian Championship.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Gen Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-00 Gen (GT Point Get Battle Campaign)
- B-149 GT Triple Booster Set - Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
- B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 - 07: Wizard Bahamut 00Cross Jolt' Gen
- B-152 Random Layer Vol. 3 Knockout Odin Gen - 01: Knockout Odin Gen
- B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - 04: Poison Hydra 8'Angle Fusion' Gen
- B-164 Random Booster Vol. 20 - 04: Tact Diabolos 2Glaive Low Gen
- Just like the Blue Ver. Destroy', you could get this Layer Weight by redeeming points you earned from participating in G4 tournaments and/or battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Mugen/Mugen-L Drivers were used.