Retsu (烈, Retsu) is a Layer Weight released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-134 Booster Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu on March 16th, 2019. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Evo Elite Champions Pro Set.
Retsu has three hexagons, one on the right side and two on the left side. That means most of the weight will be concentrated on one side of the Beyblade the Retsu weight is on. Also, the Retsu weight's hexagons don't have that much detail, they are just basic, thus having less weight than detailed weights like Sen and Goku. Being that the weight of Retsu is low compared to more-detailed layer weights stated in the previous sentence, Retsu is heavily outclassed and has no use in combinations.
Retsu has 3 basic hexagons, one on one side and two on the other side, consequentially making it unbalanced and light. Therefore, Retsu is outclassed by layer weights such as Goku and Zan.
As such, Takara Tomy's Retsu is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-134 Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
- B-136 Beyblade Gatinko Battle Set - Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
- B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 - 03: Bushin Dragon 7 Friction Retsu
- B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 - 03: Flare Ashura 5 Survive Retsu
- B-147 Random Layer Vol. 2 Poison Hydra Zan - 02: Bushin Hydra Retsu
- B-150 Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu
- B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 - 06: Bushin Valkyrie 0 Unite' Retsu
- B-153 Gatinko Customize Set - Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Revolve Retsu
- B-00 Legend Star Bey Set - Slash Valkyrie 8'Cross Revolve Retsu
- B-00 Ace Ashura 00Meteor Variable' Retsu (wbba. Store Exclusive)
- B-00 Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu (Holy Sword Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- F3319 Evo Elite Champions Pro Set - Sword Valtryek Sting-P Xtreme' Retsu
- F4551 Union Achilles Convert-P Xtend+ Retsu