Sen (閃, Sen) is a Layer Weight released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen on April 27th, 2019.
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Sen Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-139 Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen
- B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 Dread Bahamut Ten - 02: Ace Valkyrie Sen
- B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 Flare Dragon.Ar.Pl Sen - 01: Flare Dragon Around Planet Sen
- B-147 Random Layer Vol. 2 Poison Hydra Zan - 03: Rock Valkyrie Sen
- B-148 Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen
- B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 Tact Longinus.12E.T' Sou - 03: Tact Fafnir 11 Revolve Sen
- B-152 Random Layer Vol. 3 Knockout Odin Gen - 02: Grand Pegasus Sen
- B-156 Random Booster Vol. 18 Naked Spriggan.Pr.Om Ten - 04: Naked Longinus 0Turn Rise Sen
- B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 Burn Phoenix.Y.Wd - 06: Bushin Ashura 13 Anchor Sen
- B-00 Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen (Light Dragon Ver.)
- B-00 Sen (Gunmetal Ver.)
- B-00 Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen (Guren Ver.)
- The Gunmetal Ver. Sen Layer Weight came from a GT Campaign in Japan. By participating in G4 tournaments and/or battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Mugen/Mugen-L Drivers are used, you could get points and redeem them for this special Layer Weight recolor.