Sen (閃, Sen) is a Layer Weight released as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It debuted with the release of the B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen on April 27th, 2019.
In-depth information for the Sen Layer Weight will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- B-139 Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen
- B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 Dread Bahamut Ten - 02: Ace Valkyrie Sen
- B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 Flare Dragon.Ar.Pl Sen - 01: Flare Dragon Around Planet Sen
- B-147 Random Layer Vol. 2 Poison Hydra Zan - 03: Rock Valkyrie Sen
- B-148 Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen
- B-152 Random Layer Vol. 3 Knockout Odin Gen - Grand Pegasus Sen
- B-00 Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen (Light Dragon Ver.)
- B-00 Sen (Gunmetal Ver.)
- B-00 Heaven Pegasus 10Proof Low Sen (Guren Ver.)
- The Gunmetal Ver. Sen Layer Weight came from a GT Campaign in Japan. By participating in G4 tournaments and/or battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Infinite/Infinite-L Drivers are used, you could get points and redeem them for this special Layer Weight recolor.