- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Evo Lucius Endbringer L6 Vertical Drift-SP.
Lucifer The End Kou Drift (ルシファージエンド・皇・ドリフト, Rushifā Ji Endo Kō Dorifuto) is a Defense Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released in Japan as a Booster on November 28th, 2020 for 1727円. It is the evolution of Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D.
Superking Chip - Lucifer
- Main article: Superking Chip - Lucifer 2
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's second Lucifer Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - The End
- Main article: Ring - The End
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's The End Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Forge Disc - Kou
- Main article: Forge Disc - Kou
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Kou Forge Disc will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Drift
- Main article: Performance Tip - Drift
Drift is a wide, round Performance Tip with an octagonal shape and a low angled, free spinning, conical sharp tip.
The sharp tip of Drift creates low friction with the stadium floor, resulting in high Stamina and Burst Defense. In addition, the wide diameter of the free spinning sharp tip helps maintain stability. These factors, combined with the overall round shape of Drift, creates high Life-After-Death (LAD), and works particularly well against Opposite-Spin opponents.
- Like the namesake of its predecessor Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D, Lucifer The End's name is a combination of the word "Lucifer", a Latin name for the phrase "light-bringer" that describes the planet Venus in its morning appearance in astronomy, and also the name of the Archangel who was cast out of heaven and became the devil in Christianity, and "the end", a phrase referring to a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story.
- Lucifer The End's avatar is an upgrade of Variant Lucifer's with alterations:
- The head's structure has been altered, the red markings on the head spikes, which have been reduced to five, have been removed, and the head sports an indigo fire on the back of the head,
- The pink neon lights running throughout his body are now magenta,
- The vambraces are now pure purple,
- The claws on the hands are larger and yellow,
- The pauldrons, hip and back now sport golden-yellow structures,
- The upper arms are now light-grey,
- Both the forehead and chest now sports a black sun-style gem with a neon magenta orb in the center,
- The knee protrusions have increased to three segments, the two lower ones are red, and the upper ones are violet with a green marking on each,
- The wing protrusions on the back are now large with black with golden-yellow frames and red neon light markings,
- The tail have been increased to three,
- The energy wings from the wing protrusions are larger and electrical,
- And the face now sports a mouth with serrated fangs.
- Lucifer The End is the fourth Burst Beyblade where the model name comes after the avatar name, the first three being Spriggan Requiem, Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano.