|This article is considered a Provisional Article.|
As the contents of this article are still being researched, some of the information listed in this article may be incomplete or inaccurate.
Please visit the WBO discussion thread for this article to discuss the draft of this article.
Master Diabolos Generate (マスター・ディアボロス・ジェネレート, Masutā Diaborosu Jenerēto) is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Gatinko Layer System. It was released as a Starter in Japan on December 26th, 2019 for 2200円. It is the evolution of Venom Diabolos Vanguard Bullet and Erase Diabolos Vanguard Bullet and later evolves into Death Diabolos 4Turn Merge' 1D and Abyss Diabolos 5 Fusion' 1S in the Beyblade Burst Surge manga.
Gatinko Chip - Diabolos
Main article: Gatinko Chip - Diabolos II
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's second Diabolos Gatinko Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Layer Base - Master
Main article: Layer Base - Master (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Master Layer Base will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Generate
Main article: Performance Tip - Generate
In-depth information for the Generate Performance Tip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
- Like its predecessors Venom Diabolos Vanguard Bullet and Erase Diabolos Vanguard Bullet, Master Diabolos' name is a combination of "master", a term for having or showing very great skill or proficiency, and "diabolus", the Latin word for "devil".
- Master Diabolos shares the same avatar as Venom/Erase Diabolos with several alterations:
- The dark-red skin is now crimson,
- the magma translucent skin is now yellow,
- It has six eyes and three organic frills on each side with small magma veins,
- the side horns are now golden metallic,
- the mandible is now golden,
- the forehead sports a golden crest with a green gem in the center,
- the seal-brown armor is now dark-red,
- the two blue orbs on each side of the chest armor have increased to three,
- the hip armor is now gold,
- it has caparol-indigo parts on its claws, underneath its jaw and four back spikes,
- the four back spikes are yellow-golden colored and can fold out,
- the flame wings are blue and red,
- the knee armor are more pointed,
- the digits have dark-red armor rings,
- the magma veins throughout the body has lessen,
- the neck spikes have lessen and thickened,
- and the tail tip is no longer inflamed.
- The red, blue and yellow fire-colored attributes is reminiscent to Ultraman Taiga's Tri-Strium form from the sci-fi Tokusatsu Ultraman Taiga series.