|Weight:||36 grams||Full Width:||43.5 to 44.0 mm||Highest discontinued point:||13.0 mm||Maximum Height:||9.7 mm||Minimum Height:||6.5 mm||Upward Declination:||~ 28°|
Pegasis consists of a three-winged design. Each of the three sections has a flat front that connects the protrusions. The segments slightly curve upwards in the shape of wings, with two pointed ridges near the end. Hoove-like parts can also be observed in the design.
This Wheel is one of the best Smash Attack Wheels from the Metal System series. Surprisingly however, its potential was not realized by the community until much later. After the Metal System had already ended, MF Pegasis 145RF was eventually popularized due to its high success rate against WB-tipped Defense combos, which were top-tier at the time. In combination with MF and RF, the Recoil Pegasis did experience was minimized, which allowed for its powerful Smash Attack to KO opponents with ease, especially Stamina types. However, when rubber-based Defense became a reality with Bottoms such as RS, Pegasis, and other popular right-spin Attack Wheels of the time (such as Storm, Ray, and Sagittario) were unable to contend with the strong grip those Bottoms provided and, as a result, fell into disuse.
The original design of Pegasis (pictured to the right) was changed to the current design sometime before the launch of Metal Fight Beyblade. No official statement was made, but the Beyblade community has speculated that it was due to probable breakage problems with each of the three highly exposed "wings" on the Wheel.
- Pegasis 105F (Prototype) - BB-00 Pegasis Prototype
- Pegasis 145D - BB-05 Booster Pegasis 145D (Black)
- Pegasis 145SF - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Red)
- Pegasis 145F - Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries (Green)
- MF-H Pegasis 85RF - Beyblade Super Deck Set (Blue)
- Pegasis 105F - BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set (Green Wheel with Clear face, track and bottom)
- Pegasis 100HF - BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type (Black wheel with Blue track and bottom and Black face)
- A purple Pegasis Wheel was distributed to some Japanese beybladers by the WBBA after they collected a certain amount of Sub- or Premium Licence Cards. The Beyblade's Face is black with the WBBA's logo in gold.