- This article is about the Takara Tomy release. For the Hasbro release, see Mirage Fafnir F6 1A-D Nothingness-SP.
Mirage Fafnir Nothing 2S (ミラージュファブニル・ナッシング・2S, Mirāju Fabuniru Nasshingu 2S) is a Stamina Type Beyblade released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Superking Layer System. It was released as a Booster in Japan on May 30th, 2020 for 1397円. It is the evolution of Geist Fafnir 8'Proof Absorb.
Superking Chip - Fafnir
Main article: Superking Chip - Fafnir
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Fafnir Superking Chip will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Ring - Mirage
Main article: Ring - Mirage (Takara Tomy)
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's Mirage Ring will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Chassis - 2S
Main article: Chassis - 2S
In-depth information for Takara Tomy's 2S Chassis will be placed here once drafting has been completed for it. Please be patient.
Performance Tip - Nothing
Main article: Performance Tip - Nothing
Nothing features a low angled, spring loaded cone shaped tip. In theory the tip is meant to prevent harsh impacts against the stadium floor from launch, preventing accidental Self-Knock-Outs from bouncing.
However, the gimmick means that the tip is unfixed and is capable of tilting somewhat which creates poor Stability. This poor Stability is further made dangerous by the molding of the cone which as a slightly raised lip around the center, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Eternal Wide Defense or Wave Wide Defense which when knocked off balance the lip creates a second point of contact, creating acceleration which reduces Stamina. As such, Nothing is outclassed in terms of Stamina by Revolve and Atomic.
- Like its predecessor Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing, Geist Fafnir 8' Absorb, Geist Fafnir 8'Proof Absorb, and Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen, Mirage Fafnir's name is based off of Fafnir, a son of the dwarf king Hreidmar, in Norse mythology. Fafnir was cursed by Andvari's ring and gold, turning him into a dragon, which is enforced by Fafnir's dragon avatar.
- The 'Mirage' portion is the optical illusion caused by atmospheric conditions through a sheet of water in a desert or on a hot road caused by a combination of the refraction of the sky's light and heated air.
- Being directly linked to Geist Fafnir, Mirage Fafnir's avatar is an upgrade of Geist Fafnir's with alterations:
- The orange-yellow scales are now gold and orange.
- The orange scales are centered on the upper arms, inner neck, torso and down toward the inner tail.
- The inner thighs, inner elbows and the claw bases are colored brown.
- The shoulder scales are now larger.
- It now has six wings, two large ones with between four small ones.
- The talon on the wings are now white and split in two.
- The blue-raspberry spines running from the neck down to the tail are now larger.
- There are blue-raspberry scales on the torso running down to the inner tail.
- There are blue-raspberry spikes on the back of the digitigrade legs.
- The tail blade is now larger with a dark-blue base.
- The gems on the torso are now replaced with a clear orb, four silver gems and a teal gemstone on the center, signifying the Fafnir Superking Chip's core.
- The knee gems are also colored teal.
- And the head is fully gold with a more pronounced spikes on the scalp.
- This Beyblade reuses the Nothing Tip from Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing.
- This is the first Fafnir Beyblade to reuse parts.