Modification is the changing of a Bey's appearance or performance, by changing the launcher, bey or stadium in any way.
- Customizing facebolts with custom motifs.</span>
- Spray painting fusion wheels
- Spray painting spin tracks
- Spray painting performance tips
- Gluing launchers to things.
- Painting a launcher
- Vacuum forming stadiums
- Painting a stadium
- Sanding performance tips
- Changing right spin Beys to left spin Beys and vice versa.
- Modifying fusion wheels by gluing other bits onto it or cutting bits off.
- Modifying spin tracks by gluing other bits onto it or cutting bits off.
- Removing Spin Track by putting double-sided tape on the face bolt, and putting the tip in the wedge.
- Modifying performance tips by gluing other bits onto it or cutting bits off.
- Molding new parts.
- Taking bits out of a launcher.
|This article is considered a Stub. You can help Beyblade Wiki by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.