The Nemesis Bladers are the evil counterparts to the heroic Legendary Bladers. Instead of trying to defeat Nemesis, they aid Nemesis and wish to take control of the world. Currently, there are three confirmed Nemesis Bladers, they include:
- Strangely, two of the Nemesis bladers are named based on the discoverer of their beyblade's constellation.
- It is speculated that Pluto could be a Nemesis Blader, due to the fact that he used to own Nemesis.
- It is also speculated that Johannes could be a Nemesis Blader, because he works for Pluto, the original owner of Nemesis.
- The Nemesis bladers' beyblades reflect their relative height to each other. Herschel's bey is the tallest, and he is also the tallest of the 3 bladers, Cycnus' bey is in the middle, being the middle height himself, and Keyser's bey is the shortest, him being the shortest of the 3.
- The 3 Nemesis Bladers all have Beyblades that are one of the 3 main Types in Beyblade, Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF is an Attack Type, Kreis Cygnus 145WD is a Defense Type, and Duo Ice-Titan 230WD is a Stamina Type.