- This article is about the Metal System release. For the Hasbro Hybrid Wheel System release, see Cyber Pegasus 105F.
Pegasis 105F is an Attack Type Beyblade that appears in the Metal Fight Beyblade manga. It was one of the first four Metal Saga Beyblades released, along with Leone 145D, Bull 125SF and Sagittario 145S. It is owned by Gingka Hagane in the manga. It is the first Beyblade in the Pegasus lineage, and later evolves into Storm Pegasus 105RF.
Face Bolt - Pegasis
- Main article: Face Bolt - Pegasis
The Pegasus I Face Bolt depicts "Pegasus", the magical winged horse that soared into the heavens for the Greek god, Zeus. Pegasus is one of the 88 constellations in space. The design features the head of Pegasus, appearing white with pupil-less eyes, along with its snout. It also shows Pegasus' two ears, with a long mane alongside a shorter one, sprouting from its head in a lightning bolt-like manner. There are also curved details next to the ears, which are outlined. Next to its head are the stylized letters "P" and "S".
Wheel - Pegasis
- Main article: Wheel - Pegasis
The Pegasis Wheel consists of a three-winged design. Each of the three sections has a flat front that connects the protrusions. The segments slightly curve upwards in the shape of wings, with two pointed ridges near the end. Hoove-like parts can also be observed in the design.
Spin Track - 105
- Main article: Spin Track - 105
105 is the fourth lowest Spin Track height available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Spin Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but is still an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Spin Tracks are available.
Performance Tip - Flat
- Main article: Performance Tip - Flat
Flat (F), as the name implies, has a flat plastic tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. Flat has a hard time retaining a flower pattern due to it being made of plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber Performance Tip such as Rubber Flat (RF).
- Pegasis 105F (Prototype) - Distributed as a sneak peek at the World Hobby Fair 2008 and WBBA events.
- Pegasis 105F - A purple version was distributed in Japan to Bladers by the WBBA after they had collected a certain amount of points/cards. The Face Bolt is black with the WBBA's logo engraved in gold.
- Pegasis 145D - BB-05 Booster Pegasis 145D (Black).
- Pegasis 145SF - Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries (Red).
- Pegasis 145F - Random Booster Vol. 1 Secret Aries (Green).
- Pegasis 85RF - Comes with the Beyblade Super Deck Set.
- Pegasis 100HF - A black version that came with Aquario 105F.
- The wooden "Training" version of Pegasis 105F in the manga is based on the toy prototype.
- Despite official stock images, the Pegasis Wheel protrusions are a turquoise rather than a blue in colour.