BS offers very little movement and provides no Attack potential. The pointed tip is supposed to allow very little friction between the Performance Tip and the stadium surface, which is used to help prevent the loss of spin velocity. However, BS has a low amount of Stamina, being beaten by many attack type tips in stamina battles. It also experiences the balance issues that the S series bottoms share because its tip is so fine. It is not recommended to use in competitive battles. D, WD, S and SD are better choices.
- Libra DF145BS
- Virgo DF145BS - Bey Reshuffle Set: Stamina & Defense Type
- Pisces D125BS - Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces
- Virgo 125BS
- Flame Libra DF145BS - Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set: Defense & Stamina
- Earth Virgo GB145BS - Random Booster Vol. 4 Mirage Virgo
- After so many uses, the sharp part of Ball Sharp will wear off, leaving the tip with a pattern more similar to Ball.