- This article is about Blow. For its Dash counterpart, see Performance Tip - Blow'.
Blow (ブロウ, Burou) is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy and Hasbro as part of the Burst System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow on October 17th, 2015. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Spryzen & Odax Dual Pack.
Blow, like Accel, features a flat plastic tip, albeit at a smaller diameter. This smaller diameter is designed to bring the Beyblade towards the center faster to strike the opponent at a much faster rate than Accel and conserve greater Stamina. While these effects do occur, they are hampered by the shape of the tip. Unlike other flat tips, Blow's tip is taller and shaped in the form of a cone rather than a short straight cylinder. This shape means that Blow becomes very easily Destabilized and liable to floor scrapes.
While Blow features greater Stamina than Accel, the weakness of being easily and severely Destabilized nullifies such an advantage.
As such, Blow is recommended for collection purposes only.
- B-17 Odin Central Blow (royal blue)
- B-21 Beyblade Custom Set Attack & Balance - Spriggan Spread Blow (turquoise)
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle - 02: Deathscyther Armed Blow
- B-00 Blow (Gold Ver.) (Gold Driver Ticket Campaign)
- B-00 Blaze Ragnaruk 4Star Blow (wbba. Store Exclusive)
- B-00 Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Bloody Red Ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)
- B-00 Dark Deathscyther Triple Blow (Mirage Clear Ver.) (Lawson Lottery Big 4)
- The Gold Ver. Blow Performance Tip was obtained through a Gold Driver Ticket Campaign in Japan. By showing a Gold Driver Ticket from the CoroCoro magazine and a receipt of purchased Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst products, you could obtain this performance tip recolor.