|Full Width:||15.88 mm||Tip Width:||5.46 mm||Sharp Tip Width:||2.79 mm||Sharp Tip Angle:||20-25°||Full Height:||10.95 mm||Tip Height:||7.89 mm|
Coating Spike (CS) is a Spike/Sharp Performance Tip coated in rubber, hence the name. It has great use in Attack and Defense Type combinations, where Coating Spike will provide limited movement thanks to the Spike/Sharp, but once knocked off balance, act like a Rubber Flat, providing fast movement. Like all rubber Performance Tips, it's recommended to own several, as the rubber will wear down over time, reducing its aggressive movement.
The molds produced by Sonokong and Hasbro have less defined Spikes than the Takara Tomy version. As such, they are more aggressive, even more so when the rubber is worn down from use.
- BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS (Starter)
- BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS (Booster)
- BB-93 Ray Unicorno D125CS (Booster)
- BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl - Flame Gemios 105CS
- BB-100 Random Booster Vol. 6 Killer Beafowl - Galaxy Sagittario 145CS
- Coat Sharp (Clear White) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- Ray Unicorno D125CS (Aurora Ver.) (CoroCoro Exclusive)
- BB-71 Ray Striker D125CS
- BB-71A Lightning Sword Showdown 2-Pack - Ray Striker D125CS
- BB-71B Super Vortex Battle Set - Ray Striker D125CS (Beyblade Legends)