Destroy' (デストロイダッシュ, Desutoroi Dasshu) is a Performance Tip released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Cho-Z Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' on October 20th, 2018. It later debuted in western countries with the release of the Elite Champions Pro Set.
Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.
While Destroy' has poor Stamina from the star shaped tip, the smooth perimeter and free-spinning nature of the plate also grants Destroy' high Life-After-Death which can allow Combinations to potentially Out-Spin their opponent if a Burst or Knock-Out has not been achieved.
Like other Performance Tips, Destroy' features a stronger spring lock, increasing the Tip's Burst Resistance.
Destroy''s Stamina, Life-After-Death, Attack potential and strong Burst Resistance makes it highly versatile for a variety of top-tier Balance Combinations.
As such, Destroy' is a must have for competitive bladers.
- B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades.11T.Z' - 07: Shelter Regulus 8'Bump Destroy'
- B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19 - 08: Shining Amaterios 0 Destroy'
- B-168 Rage Longinus Destroy' 3A
- B-00 Shining Amaterios 3 Destroy'
- B-00 Destroy' (Blue Ver) (GT Point Get Battle Campaign)
- The Blue Ver. Destroy' came from a GT Point Get Battle Campaign in Japan. By participating in G4 tournaments and/or battling motorized Beys in stadiums where the Mugen/Mugen-L Drivers are used, you could get points and redeem them for this special Driver recolor.